The Vintage Classic

Just plain Curiosity How come ALL the Senior Tournaments have adopt the same pattern???

QLD was not the same as last year.
AO was different as well from last year.
SA is Stone Street.
Campbelltown is Bourbon Street.
Rooty Hill is different as well.

I would suggest if you are after a different pattern bowl in Melbourne Cup in June at Chirnside,Belmo will be there.

Darrell Holt.

No Ditch No Daz.

QLD was not the same as last year.
AO was different as well from last year.
SA is Stone Street.
Campbelltown is Bourbon Street.
Rooty Hill is different as well.

I would suggest if you are after a different pattern bowl in Melbourne Cup in June at Chirnside,Belmo will be there.

Darrell Holt.

No Ditch No Daz.
LMAO

Just plain Curiosity How come ALL the Senior Tournaments have adopt the same pattern???
I think it has to do with seniors all adopting the same knee bend and rev rate.

Seems to work for them as their tournament numbers can't be argued with.

Has nothing to do with rev rate or knee bend it has to do with scoring if you put down a tough pattern most of the bowlers would not come back the next year.

I bowled in a league a few years ago on house pattern or the young guns wanted a sports pattern so we did it for them they all left after 1 season they all dropped there averages & could not score,I have seen plenty of bowlers with heaps of revs and knee bend & can't hit shit.

Darrell Holt

No Ditch No Daz.

Has nothing to do with rev rate or knee bend it has to do with scoring if you put down a tough pattern most of the bowlers would not come back the next year.

I bowled in a league a few years ago on house pattern or the young guns wanted a sports pattern so we did it for them they all left after 1 season they all dropped there averages & could not score,I have seen plenty of bowlers with heaps of revs and knee bend & can't hit shit.

Darrell Holt

No Ditch No Daz.

'Darrell Holt
No Ditch No Daz' your signature makes a lot of sense............

Reactions: CT
3rd I didn't knew he was having a Lawyer
And last how many Tournaments have you bowl????

Updated Squad list as of the 24th of May.
Please remember to send through your deposits ASAP to ensure you get your complimentary Vintage Classic Shirt.

If you know somebody that should be on the list, please get them to contact me ASAP.

Attachments

• Vintage Classic Entries.pdf
    34.3 KB · Views: 125
Terry Barker & Mick Talevski in Squad B thanks and XL shirt for Terry Barker.
Size L shirt for Mick Talevski, thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Daniel. I see the squad list records me as paying a $50 deposit. I paid the full amount!

Back
Top Bottom