the SA cup is no longer going to run

well, look like nsw will have no major tournaments next year as nationals/aust. master is a nationally travel event and just happens to be in nsw next year and in amf new center.

it does matter if we lose 2 iconic tournaments, we still have and i would rather go to anyway, because they are well run, friendly, and all a far play ground, and dont oil to suit certain people,and there machine dont break down,(not like they did at tuggranong last weekend, what a joke that was grand final of country challenge, 24 lanes of 5 man teams, 1 broke they didn't eve have the head tech to fix it, that made teams who had bowl on them, had bowl the game after we bowled all 11 rounds,which put us behind by hours, and as soon as we finished they had social going straight on the lanes next to teams still bowling, and management that had no idea on what to do, hope everyone has fun at aust. cup next weekend, i pulled my entry because of the poor way management and staff treated use over the weekend), but anyway bring on

BATHURST PITSTOP IN FEBRUARY
ORANGE BMW OPEN IN APRIL
MICK CARMARDA TOURAMENT
NEWCASTLE CUP
NORTHERN NSW OPEN IN COFFS HARBOUR
NSW SPORTS SERIES

ALL THE NSW TOURNAMENTS THAT I KNOW OFF, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ANY I HAVE MISSED, I WOULD RATHER SUPPORT THEM THEN AMF, AT LEAST I KNOW I WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME, AND WILL ENJOY BOWLING.

Bowling prizemoney cannot be taxed unless it is your actual profession. Belmo would be taxable in these circumstances

Tax office usually treats prize money as non taxable unless it is substantial and it is your part time occupation. Occasional wins would be Ok regardless of the amount. However if you are winning significant amounts regularly or you start receiving appearance money/sponsorships, you may be deemed to be running your own business rather than pursuing a sporting activity. Tax Office usually are not interested until you start actually making money after taking out expenses. Unfortunately this means most of us cant claim our expenses in chasing the ellusive top prize money. Damn....

Hey you tax gurus, I was only joking with my post. This is the problem in bowling these days, people take things to seriously.
Cheers Lovey

Hey you tax gurus, I was only joking with my post. This is the problem in bowling these days, people take things to seriously.
Cheers Lovey

Lovey,

When you won tournaments they paid you in pounds,shillings and pence...

The ATO tend to not tax left hander's as they don't see your winnings as being "earnt"...Its classed as more of a "charity donation" with the conditions they hand you on that side of the lane...

Jason,
I'm very disappointed with your comments. Fancy treating the minority left handed people like that. You know we are the best, you ask George he will tell you.By the way, my wife is a tax lawyer. As if I didn't know. When you guys win enough tournaments you might find out.
Cheers Lovey

DW lol i was thinking of another place woops lol sorry yeh its abit of a mission lol.

well if you asking me peter to my center from the airport about 30min+ drive also depending on the day time cuz of traffic lol.

Depends on the time/day! ;)

Straight up the Gateway Motorway and you are there in 20mins. On a bad time/day the same trip can take around 2.5 hrs :D LOL!

Back
Top Bottom