The Don or Warnie

The Don or Warnie whos better

• Total voters

Hammer

Ok guys i know its in 2 different people, 1 is the best batsmen ever to play the game, and 1 is the best bowler the world has seen, who in your mind is better The Don, or the Spin King

I wasnt around to see Sir Don play, so I am going to vote for Warnie.

as much as i think warne is a great player, the don went thru the worse bowling around especially with bodyline on going. mind you, there is no different as back then they dont play as long, plus the don had to miss serveral yrs because of war, who knows how many more centuries he would of got if the war did not interfer

as much as i think warne is a great player, the don went thru the worse bowling around especially with bodyline on going. mind you, there is no different as back then they dont play as long, plus the don had to miss serveral yrs because of war, who knows how many more centuries he would of got if the war did not interfer

True but The Don never made a "home movie" with 2 young English lasses did he?! :p

No comparison - one the best batsman there ever was, ever is, ever will be......one the best bowler ever......as much as I like Warnie its like comparing Reg Gasnier with Shane Webke, both great players....but entirely different...but if I have to vote...the don....best there is, best there was, best there ever will be.......

Two very different eras, and just check the amount of test matches The Don played and compare it!! No contest!!

Can't compare [it's like apples and oranges].

No doubt Australia can lay claim to the best players ever on the world stage.
Both these players had the capacity to be a catalyst to turning a game around.

I would vote for them both, although off the field the Don would win any day.

VB

warnie for mine

the poor old don didnt have the strike rate warney does (with the ladies :p )

Two vastly different characters, both outstanding at their craft.
Bradman batting on uncovered pitches against great bowling from the past and knocking out a 99.94 average in Test cricket is still the best IMO, with a break in between for WW2.
Warne on 694 Test wickets, reviving the dying art of legspin bowling, and his sheer presence is right up there.

Two completely different eras - How awesome would it have been to see the two in the same team at the same time!

You really can't pick one to be better than the other. Bradman is the greatest batsman of all time and Warne is the greatest bowler of all time. You can't pick one being better than the other. Both will go down as the greatest of all time in their areas of cricket.

warnie cause of one reason

HE IS A VICTORIAN HE IS THE BEST VICTORIAN TO EVA BE A VICTORAIAN I AM SORRY BIG MERV I AM SORRY SIR DON BUT WARNIE IS THE BEST THERE IS THE BEST THERE WAS AND THE BEST THERE EVA WILL BE LOL

Warnie is without question the best legspinner of all time and in the top 5 of cricketers of all time. His bowling avg is though 25. Mcgrath, Lillee, Hadlee all have better although Warne has more wickets. Bradman averaged 99.94 with the bat - No one comes close to that, only 4 other players have averaged 60+ and that includes Ponting. Warne is the player of his generation, Bradman is the player of all generations.

warnie cause of one reason
HE IS A VICTORIAN HE IS THE BEST VICTORIAN TO EVA BE A VICTORAIAN I AM SORRY BIG MERV I AM SORRY SIR DON BUT WARNIE IS THE BEST THERE IS THE BEST THERE WAS AND THE BEST THERE EVA WILL BE LOL
hahah u sound like bill lawry in the 12thman

Get him up here i wanna boof him :p

Warnie is a legend friday or saturday is going to be a sad sad day for australian cricket.

There will never be anyone near as good.

From a pommie,
I would just like to ask, under Australian law, if someone announces that they are retiring from International Sports.
Is it legally binding ?

Back
Top Bottom