The Arcade.

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
I have gone and deleted some of the tournaments that had frozen and wouldn’t let players advance etc.

What we have found is, if you are winner from the first round, DO NOT start the second round until all the round one winners have advanced.

If you experience any problems with the arcade section please send myself a pm.

Thanks Kellie

Kellie, Blast Billiards will only score over 2000 when the complete complement of balls are sunk.

I thought I was also having that problem but once you sink all the balls it will score, it must be part of the program.

Willey, the Champion of Blast Billiards.

You need to sink all the balls over 2000?
I don't think that is right. I have scored well over 2000 and nearly 3000 a few times. I still locks up in every case.

I just read that post again. So does it only have a certain number of rounds. If so I havn't sunk them all. Or do the balls just keep coming.

Well at least now the game is gone thank god, more headaches than it was work, thanks again boss for once saving the day.

That's sad as there was nothing wrong with the game, there was only a certain number of racks and you had to finish the game to score once you got over 2000 points, obviously those that did not finish did'nt score.

Those that did finish the racks after 2000 got thier score posted, I actually had the top 5 scores with finished racks.

To take out the game because you don't understand it SUCKS.

Frank.

Back
Top Bottom