The Amazing Race

tonx

Ok, this is going out on a limb here....

The show tonight, starting at (i think) 7:30, on channel 7 is in an Australian Capital City...

Several Weeks ago, at bowlers league (forest hill, saturday evenings), there were people doing rather odd things, to receive little yellow envelopes, with "The Amazing Race" printed on the side. These things included running down the alley (while people were actually bowling!), as well as collecting a large amount of green bowling balls, and taking photos of themselves with the balls.

If there is no relationship between these activities, and the show tonight, I apoligise, however for those that watch the show regularly, it might be something to look out for :D I'm sure other bowlers in the league saw this stuff going on as well.....

Tonx,

The show is on at 9.30pm - the promos are advertising it as being in Perth and Fremantle. But you never know, they may have gone from Perth to Melbourne before leaving the country. I guess we will find out tonight.

GB

Gatsby said:
Tonx,
The show is on at 9.30pm - the promos are advertising it as being in Perth and Fremantle. But you never know, they may have gone from Perth to Melbourne before leaving the country. I guess we will find out tonight.
GB

Thanks for the reply....

They may have been filming for the next series? who knows...... Ill prolly be in bed by that time anywho... long drive tomorrow to Mayfield :(

Hey Tonx
Do you want me to tape it for ya?
Let me know. Chaz (Chantal)

tonx said:
Ok, this is going out on a limb here....
The show tonight, starting at (i think) 7:30, on channel 7 is in an Australian Capital City...
Several Weeks ago, at bowlers league (forest hill, saturday evenings), there were people doing rather odd things, to receive little yellow envelopes, with "The Amazing Race" printed on the side. These things included running down the alley (while people were actually bowling!), as well as collecting a large amount of green bowling balls, and taking photos of themselves with the balls.
If there is no relationship between these activities, and the show tonight, I apoligise, however for those that watch the show regularly, it might be something to look out for :D I'm sure other bowlers in the league saw this stuff going on as well.....
The Superstar of Forest Hill and Bowler's League gonna be a Movie Star (let's hope some of us in it ) cool ;) ;) ;) Now i know what it was all about. Good luck tomorrow mate.

Well it didn't happen last night & Gatsby was correct in saying it was in Perth.
The promos for next weeks episode say its in the outback.
So i just have a question for you Tonx.... Did this really happen, or are you just kidding around?
It would be interesting if someone else saw this happening as well, i'd like to hear from them.

Jenny ;)

Hey Zac,

Apparently this show of the Amazing Race is being shown in Australia only 1/2an hour behind the US, so that way we wont know who Wins before the show is shown here...

Which i think is a good thing...

But I like the Hippies, so I hope they win...

Jenny ;)

ATTENTION ALL THE AMAZING RACE IS OVER AND AFTER PERTH THEY WENT TO LAKE BENNETT AUSTRALIA THEN THEY FINISHED IN BANGKOK THAILAND IF NE1 WANTS TO KNOW WHO WON THE RACE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] ALL THIS IS OFFICIAL.

Tweety said:
Well it didn't happen last night & Gatsby was correct in saying it was in Perth.
The promos for next weeks episode say its in the outback.
So i just have a question for you Tonx.... Did this really happen, or are you just kidding around?
It would be interesting if someone else saw this happening as well, i'd like to hear from them.
Jenny ;)
It did happen Jenny ;) ;) But after looking at some of our faces,i think the director might have changed his / her mind !! :mrgreen:
Alex

alexnjudy said:
It did happen Jenny ;) ;) But after looking at some of our faces,i think the director might have changed his / her mind !! :mrgreen:
Alex

So you were there Alex when it happened?
What a shame it wont be shown if they decided to cut it out.

Jenny ;)

Jenny,

The series has finished in the states, we are about four weeks behind. If you want to see who the eventual winners were you can look at the CBS website.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race9/

I am not going to reveal the winners, so I don't spoil it for anyone else. If you want to find out have a look but don't post the result on here..

Jane.

Tweety said:
So you were there Alex when it happened?
What a shame it wont be shown if they decided to cut it out.
Jenny ;)
Yeah Jenny i was there but in my case they didn't bring enough "spot lights" to see me.. i even gave them my best smile ;) ;) hehe
Sorry Janey am just replying this thread,didn't mean to hijack it from ya :D

Could it be in relation to Amazing Race 10??

The show is usually completed months before it is first aired in the US...
How many groups went through the bowl whilst the league was on??

It not realistic that the producers would cut out the Melbourne component of the Australian leg. However they have cut some components out of shows previosuly...
(Just for those wondering why there was a missing road block or detour on a particular leg)

Well you might be right Craig, it might be on another series, we wont know for sure until it happens I suppose.

I thought I read that this episode was shown ahead of another series so that we would be just behind the US when they annouced the winner, looks like i read wrong!!

Thanks Jane, but I would rather wait until i see who wins. I hate knowing the outcome before it's shown...

Jenny ;)

it was gonna be like 30 hours behind... but channel 7 and the stupidity of taking it off to show crap telemovies and such knocked it back and so now we are behind.
nice concept of being close, i knew who won the last series before it even started airing :(

Craig Ryan said:
Could it be in relation to Amazing Race 10??

The show is usually completed months before it is first aired in the US...
How many groups went through the bowl whilst the league was on??

It not realistic that the producers would cut out the Melbourne component of the Australian leg. However they have cut some components out of shows previosuly...
(Just for those wondering why there was a missing road block or detour on a particular leg)
amazing race 8 is yet to screen in australia (ie, the families one)

Enf...

Hi all , I love the amazing race and i did read that (as tweety stated) that this is in fact series 9 ?, series was skipped due to 7 showing other things (not happy).

Series 8 will be shown later in the year and apparently from what i read after that all series will be fresh off the satellite ie 30 hours or so hours later so we wont be behind and for those of us that happen to surf the web sites will not need to worry about finding who wins coz we will be on par with the states.

I did read this awhile ago, so if any of my facts are not correct I do appologise!

Cheers All

Tash

Tash said:
Hi all , I love the amazing race and i did read that (as tweety stated) that this is in fact series 9 ?, series was skipped due to 7 showing other things (not happy).

Series 8 will be shown later in the year and apparently from what i read after that all series will be fresh off the satellite ie 30 hours or so hours later so we wont be behind and for those of us that happen to surf the web sites will not need to worry about finding who wins coz we will be on par with the states.

I did read this awhile ago, so if any of my facts are not correct I do appologise!

Cheers All

Tash
from what ive heard, 7 decided less than a week before the first ep was screened to delay series8 and show series9 instead, a lot of the magazines and tv guides were advertising it as the family race for the first week.

Enf...

Back
Top Bottom