Thanks to Ian Nicholls

Kyles

Ooooohhhhhh...Meow!!
Hi All

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to Ian Nicholls for all of the scoring during the Walter De Veer Tournament and the Walter Rachuig Tournament 2005 held at AMF Illawarra Strikezone.

It's awesome to get results as they happen and to be able to analyse every ball that has been thrown. For those of us that love the stats.....it's a dream come true!! :p

Thanks again Ian, you made both of the tournaments absolutely worthwhile!!

Lacky & Kyles :cool:

Yes it's fantastic we are now at at a time when we expect it but it dose take a lot of work and time well done Ian..................:D

Gary........................:cool:

Totally agree - a lot of work and time has gone into the preparation for live scoring, and we at home DO expect it these days. Obviously can't be too hard for Ian, he still has a full head of hair!!!!;)

I got a behind the scenes glimpse during DeVeer, and was fully primed to know what to look for when I returned home to watch Rachuig. Fascinating stuff, so thank you again, Ian.

More importantly, it is "JAGGA FRIENDLY" - my husband is renouned for his computer illiteracy (he has a good secretary;) ), and yet he was able to access the live scores during DeVeer, and the stats etc etc. If jag can do it, then anyone can!!!

Just one favour though, perhaps to keep in mind for next year......please don't take away the live scores from game 15.....stop showing them at the bowl if you want to keep the bowlers in suspense (tho most of them in contention for team of the year usually are aware of it), but let those of us who are watching at home continue to see the real picture unfold as it happens, and not 12 hours after it has all finished :(

Broni Morgan

Hey Ian,

Thanks for all the live scores during the event, and being able to come back and analysis what we can from the time at the nationals.

Your scoring system is one of the best in the world, and the stats provided is just fantastic. Especially for us nuts that love to know the little details about each game, they and others have bowled.

Keep up the great work, and lokking at ways to continue to improve the information provided to all of us in bowling.

I am very hopeful that you will be at the big events again next year, and provided all of us with the great scoring you provided, or even at least at the smaller local events.

Regards

Lance Dyer

Another one of Waynes genious posts.

Next time, create your own post of intriguing knowledge and intelligent insite, and dont touch mine. I stand by my original post.

tonx said:
Another one of Wayne's genius posts.
Next time, create your own post of intriguing knowledge and intelligent insight, and don't touch mine. I stand by my original post.

FIXED BY:
THE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR POLICE.

Back
Top Bottom