Thanks To Everyone At Berri

Brenton_Davy

900Global bowler
Just a quick note on behalf of all the players and management of the SA Rachuig team to thank the staff and bowlers at Bowland Berri for their hospitality during the teams promotional visit over the weekend. To say they couldn't do enough for us would be a gross understatement of the hospitality they showed us over the 2 days. It was refreshing to see genuine enthusiasm for the sport in a new market and I only hope it continues that way for all of you.

Thank you again.

Just a quick note on behalf of all the players and management of the SA Rachuig team to thank the staff and bowlers at Bowland Berri for their hospitality during the teams promotional visit over the weekend. To say they couldn't do enough for us would be a gross understatement of the hospitality they showed us over the 2 days. It was refreshing to see genuine enthusiasm for the sport in a new market and I only hope it continues that way for all of you.
Thank you again.

Here Here Brenton , you said it all and I too would also like to say thankyou to everyone involved. From the moment we arrived , it was nothing but fun and to everyone that participated whether it be bowling with or against us , watching or just having a chat to us a huge Thankyou for your hospitality .

And that lasagne , was absolutely fantastic !!:D

I would have to agree 110% Brenton & Tash. A big thankyou to Steve and the rest of the staff, bowlers & spectators for a great weekend.

Rob chinner.

P.S. Got to bowling Monday night at Woodville & found I had no wrist guard, so if anyone found a blue mongoose wrist guard lying around Berri Bowl Sunday arvo. It's mine.

Ditto. Nothing more to add to what has already been said apart from my own huge thank you.

Thanks,
Bobba

Yeah big thanks to Steve and the crew down at Berri, very good house pattern down there too, ball doesn't roll massively early like other country centres I've been to lol!!! Shame the car couldn't go off!!! Damn 10pins!!!

Thanks guys and hopefully we will be able to make the trip back soon, was great!!

Dion

Back
Top Bottom