Berri is on for 2009 - Squad listing below

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Berri is back on for 2009 thanks to Steve and his great team in SA. It is on 12th and 13th of December.

Value $180 priced entry, bigger prizefund, more prizes and same squad times.

Please place your name on here and then ring Berri Bowland on (08) 8582 5552 to pay your $50 deposit.

Squad times:

A squad 8.30am check in for 8.45am start (limited to 24 per squad)
B squad 1.30pm check in for 1.45pm start (limited to 24 per squad)
C squad 6.30pm check in for 6.45pm start

Last year was a big success with 69 starters, this year is set to be bigger and better.

Entry form coming out soon!

its a whole lot easier if you fly into Adelaide and drive 2.5hrs . Its a state of the art facility, just happens to be in the bush. A huge success last year, Steve and his crew really put on a show. Staying on a house boat is a must! (you can even drive it down the river if your bored Sat night :) )

its a whole lot easier if you fly into Adelaide and drive 2.5hrs . Its a state of the art facility, just happens to be in the bush. A huge success last year, Steve and his crew really put on a show. Staying on a house boat is a must! (you can even drive it down the river if your bored Sat night :) )

Yep, nice facility for sure. Just hasn't got a decent oiling machine :) Take your plastics.

Yep, nice facility for sure. Just hasn't got a decent oiling machine :) Take your plastics.

Goes to show how much you know about oil and patterns, Andrew Frawley used a Storm Dimension outside last year, can't do that without oil...... Maybe instead of bagging a centre's oiling machine you can learn a little about patterns and distribution of oil first. I'm sure Andrew and Jason Walsh will also back me up in stating that there was sufficient oil for 10 games of qualifying without resorting to mild balls or plastic.

It's a great tournament, a great facility with a great centre owner investing in tournament bowling. Negative comments, especially unjustified ones are not appreciated.

Steve

George Frilingos for A squad
Jason Walsh for B squad

Goes to show how much you know about oil and patterns, Andrew Frawley used a Storm Dimension outside last year, can't do that without oil...... Maybe instead of bagging a centre's oiling machine you can learn a little about patterns and distribution of oil first. I'm sure Andrew and Jason Walsh will also back me up in stating that there was sufficient oil for 10 games of qualifying without resorting to mild balls or plastic.

It's a great tournament, a great facility with a great centre owner investing in tournament bowling. Negative comments, especially unjustified ones are not appreciated.

Steve

George Frilingos for A squad
Jason Walsh for B squad

You really want to keep this going George? I am happy to respond further if you choose. Just give me the go ahead and I will.

All I have done so far is try and let people know to expect somewhat different lane conditions than they are used to.

Steve has built a great centre and yes, he runs a good tournament.

George, You keep forgetting, not too many people bowl like Andrew!

Tony

Oh Yeah.........."B" Squad for me thanks !

Back
Top Bottom