Thank you Steve Jones & Switch Bowling

RobbieB

Rodentus scientificus
I would like to say a heartfelt 'Thank You' to Steve Jones and Switch Bowling. Not only have they pumped plenty of $$$ into the upcoming Innisfail Cup, but Steve has put up a free spot for Niccole Winfield, one of our promising juniors, to compete in her first ever major tournament.

To say that Niccole ( or 'Tick' as she is affectionately known) is excited about this opportunity would be the understatement of the year. Thanks Steve!

Well done Steve and Switch Bowling, not only for supporting the upcoming event but also offering a spot to Niccole.I wish Niccole all the best for the tournament.We need more people like Steve.Keep up the good work mate.
Cheers Lovey

The only thing that would make Niccole happier, is if her idol George Frilingos (thankfully she is young and we have time to beat this out of her :D) was going to be there.

But apparently George is worried that if he goes to a small country town like Innisfail he might;

a) Have a few too many drinks and end up "alone" with a young Pauline Hanson look a like.

b) Stay too long at the local "Blue Oyster" or other "exotic dance club" and miss check in.

c) Try to impress a local girl by telling her about his "Big Shot" and how much he "Whacks it" only to find out she is an undercover cop who knows nothing about bowling, and subsequently get chucked in the lockup.

d) Say something insulting to some locals and find himself hog tied naked in a Sugar Cane paddock :D

Feel Free to add more......But remember it is only for fun.

Cheers

Steve :D

PS Great work Jonesy and Switch Bowling

Robbie, Innisfail cup??? When

It is the Switch Innisfail Open held 15th, 16th and 17th May. The Swampy Saunders Innisfail Cup will be held in July. Two different tournaments, but the one Robbie is talking about is the Open. For more information about the Switch Innisfail Open, go to the "Switch Innisfail Open" thread in the Queensland forum

The only thing that would make Niccole happier, is if her idol George Frilingos (thankfully she is young and we have time to beat this out of her ) was going to be there.

But apparently George is worried that if he goes to a small country town like Innisfail he might;

a) Have a few too many drinks and end up "alone" with a young Pauline Hanson look a like.

b) Stay too long at the local "Blue Oyster" or other "exotic dance club" and miss check in.

c) Try to impress a local girl by telling her about his "Big Shot" and how much he "Whacks it" only to find out she is an undercover cop who knows nothing about bowling, and subsequently get chucked in the lockup.

d) Say something insulting to some locals and find himself hog tied naked in a Sugar Cane paddock

Feel Free to add more......But remember it is only for fun.

Cheers

Steve

:groupwave:

Well for your information I have sent a little present to Niccole via Geoff Ott, whilst I won't be in Innisfail (I'll be in sunny Darwin with my tribesmen) I will certainly have a presence there :D

PS I don't do red heads anymore Steve after the puddifoot incident :D

Back
Top Bottom