Tenpin Tails Syndicate

Strike Alot ran a very good race on Friday after getting absolutly pounded at the start she ran home very well.:p
Spirit Assassin ran a very good second tonight in what will be probibly the fastest run for the night.:)

The sad news is for the Salegrey Syndicate tonight with an extremely bad racing accident involving Salegrey Flyer when another dog fell and tumbled and sent Salegrey Flyer tumbling into the fence and unfortunatly Salegrey Flyer had to be put down. Alan (Pudd) Jones the trainer was obiously very upset having to decide this and had put a lot of time into the dog and stated he was starting to show a lot of promise.
We spoke to Alan about bringing the dog back to our home as a pet but was told the injuries were too severe to save him.:(
Liz was very sad with the news especially after having Alan at our home earlier in the day to do some work on King (our pet greyhound) after having an accident in the yard and having to have his back ajusted and a few minor grazes.:(
Hoping for some good news next week with all the sad news of this week.

Gunther

4. SALEGREY TABARET $8.90 $2.40 Qin 4 - 7 $17.40
7. REMAIN SILENT $1.60 Exa 4 - 7 $48.00
5. BETTSTAR $3.00 Tri 4 - 7 - 5 $310.20
Ffr 4 - 7 - 5 - 2 $3,094.70

Well done all in Syndicate hope you had a bet!

First leg Quad for me ...............lol

Gary.....................................................:cool:

Gary
you forgot the rest,
Friday
Kilmany Ghost winner $12.40 at Traralgon
Strike Alot 3rd at Traralgon

Sunday
Salegrey Taberat $8.90 winner at Sale
Spirit Assassin $7.00 winner at Sale, Liz cheering and screeming the house down at the track $1,000,000 worth of excitement.
All this and it starts again on Tuesday at Warrigul
Strike Alot race 3
Spirit Assassin race 4
Kilmany Ghost race 10
All in tough fields though for a major race the week after, we hope that one of these get through;)

Also lets not forget the great Shakemuppa (or however you spell it) beat the great Brilliant Lee to pay $9.20 for a win. The new owners of Brilliant Lee made a blunder before the race hence the favourite not being at his best. Unfortunately for the poor dog, he also now has a fractures hock. Hopefully we will see him back at the track again in top form. :(

What a great night last night. I have to type as I lost most of my voice screaming last night......:(

However the 2 winning photos for us (Spirit Assassin and Salegrey Tabaret) was well worth it!!

LFC

After a very tough night last night Strike Alot who put in a lot of effort in her heat but did not jump well and found every time she tried to make a move she ran into a dead end. She has been racing for a while now so we think she has earnt a well deserved rest so she is getting a rest till Friday week where she will be going back to Traralgon.
Spirit Assassin ran an excelent race and won his heat in a very fast time (24.07) and will be back at Warrigul next Tuesday in the final. We cant believe it 2 wins in 3 days.:D
The big news is that Tenpin Tails looks to be having twins, the breeding looks good Kilmany Assassin (Awesome Assassin Fathered) with Kilmany Pride. The pups are only 4 weeks old at this stage so its a long time before they will hit the track or even give us any idea of how they will perform , so here's hoping for the future.:eek: :cool: :D

Grumpy

Just thought i would bring this one back to the top,
Congrats to all in the salegreys syndicate, what a profit maker this will be,
103% at this stage. Well done to those that invested.
As for Strike Alot she will be racing again soon.
Keep an eye out for Spirit Assassin soon to race at Sandown:eek: ;)

This thread has been a bit quiet. For those wondering about Strike Alot, unfortunately she has not been able to make a come back after her groin injury. She is just happy bouncing around the paddocks now.

As for the Salegrey Syndicate - it has done really well. The $100 investment will return $200+ for the year and that was with only really 3 dogs racing. Salegrey's Verto has been the star with coming 2nd in the final of the Silver Chief at the Meadows earlier this year.

The syndicate is now taking expression of interest for any new members. The cost for this year is $150 up front with no additional fees. They are issuing 200 shares this year compared to $100 shares for 100 members last year. To any new members, you will benefit from having Tabaret and Verto already in the syndicate.

The reason to the increase this year is to make sure that the syndicate has 6 dogs racing most of the time. So if a dog gets injured and can't race anymore, it will be replaced etc.

If anybody is interested you can fill in the attached form and email back to [email protected] or call the club on 5144 2148. By the way the dogs do not race just at Sale. On Monday Verto raced and won at Shepparton!

For those that think this has nothing to do with bowling, the Sale Greyhound club do sponsorship deals with our travelling teams etc so we in return try to do something.

Liz

Attachments

• Expression of interest001.jpg
    Expression of interest001.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 8
There is another form to fill in but I'm having problems uploading it. If interested just send PM. This form has all the conditions.

Liz

Watch this spot for a new dog hitting the track in a few weeks, just getting named now.
We name our dogs after bowling terms so how about a few suggestions from you.

We will also be posting on www.totalgreyhounds.com.au and help jase to try and this site more popular we hope

New dog to hit the track this Friday at Traralgon in the quallies after the races.

Tommy Tenpin

Grumpy

I'll be watching and hoping.
Also I signed up to the forum, want to get in on the fun.
Fuzz

P.S get Tomo to sign up, it is his forte, No?

Well its good to see you guys having a go. Im not much of a dog man i do have harness horses though. They are racing tomorrow night at Mildura in the last race. Their names are The Jazz Man and Kadek. Both winning chances with a ounce of luck. Good luck to you guys.

Dean McKinnon

I used to race and train dogs myself a few years back but then found I didn't have the time to put in to get any good results. Although with a friend that trained my dogs for a few years we picked up a few wins.

Well its good to see you guys having a go. Im not much of a dog man i do have harness horses though. They are racing tomorrow night at Mildura in the last race. Their names are The Jazz Man and Kadek. Both winning chances with a ounce of luck. Good luck to you guys.
Dean McKinnon

Not really into horse racing but will keep my eye out tonight in the last race.

Good luck Deano.

Liz

I'll be watching and hoping.
Also I signed up to the forum, want to get in on the fun.
Fuzz
P.S get Tomo to sign up, it is his forte, No?

Unfortunately the quallies are not televised. It's a non TAB event and it's too crazy to keep a track of even if you are there.

However if he wins the qually he will be racing FOR REAL next Friday at Traralgon.

:D

Liz

Unfortunately the quallies are not televised. It's a non TAB event and it's too crazy to keep a track of even if you are there.
However if he wins the qually he will be racing FOR REAL next Friday at Traralgon.
:D
Liz
Phew that was a close one Liz. If it was a girl, make sure you name her seven ten :rofl:
Alex

Alex,

We actually submitted the name Seven Ten Split as our first choice. Tommy Tenpin was way down the list of preferences.

For what ever reason, the GRV would not allow us to use Seven Ten Split. :(

Liz

Unfortinatly there was not enough noms for the quallies to go ahead so we have to wait and see when he gets a start next week some time:(;)

The moment we have been waiting for has finally arrived. After many failed nominations, we finally got a start

Traralgon at 3:54pm
Race 1 Box 5 - Tommy Tenpin

This will be his debut run.

I've already started to excercise my vocal chords !!

Liz

Well the syndicate has finally broken through for a placing with Tommy Tenpin. A third Monday at Warragul !! It's a shame that we had to watch the race at Queanbeyan bowls club.

Not bad for an el cheapo dog :D

Liz

Back
Top Bottom