TENPIN BOWLING SHOW TO START TUESDAY

I got a message from a friend to change the channel to 31 and was thrilled to see bowling on TV....I agree with everyone when they say what a great thing you are doing for our sport Tony and it's long overdue...but i do have to say that it did lack in atmosphere and excitement therefore making it pretty bland to watch...I know that with time things will improve but i guess that what i'm trying to say is...what you need to do is draw an audience in from the beginning in order to keep them watching your show...perhaps getting footage of the finals in some majors with some of our superstars in bowling strutting their stuff would definitely be the way to go...even adding things in like player profiles and achievements would be very interesting...all in all it's a fantastic start to hopefully something bigger...
just my two cents
Cheers Mary;)

Thank you all for your feedback. It's great to be having it to take on board, as your input is the best way to get the show improved.
Starting from your 5th match to be shown in Melb / Geelong are player profile graphics.
That's already been taken care of.
Mathew from The Village Bowl is assisting me with animated 3D graphics.
Picture quality on only one of the camera angles is improved from your match 3 onwards with the purchase of another Sony CMOS Digital camera.
(That brings the total cost of cameras used for the show to over $20,000)
I agree that the atmosphere has to be increased.
ie. Having an audience cheering etc I agree would make a world of difference.
I will be discussing this with AMF management today.
Superstar Jason Belmonte and his manager Lynne Clay are some of the important people that have contacted me in the past week in regard to interviews, media coverage, advertising etc.
Jason said in his email "I take my hat off to you for what you are doing for bowling in this country". I can tell you I was totaly blown away by his remark.
If anyone has any ideas on how to make the show better, please let me know. This show is yours, as without bowlers it would be very boring!
Once again thanks for your input and your kind words about the show.
Kind regards,
Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowling Show.

Thanks for the feedback guys, my condolences to you Tony with the news earlier on in the week.

But on a happier note, you are doing a great job, and I know it will only get better and better.
Now we just need to call 'rent-a-crowd' to help with the background. Anyone have the number?

Mirt

Back
Top Bottom