Tenpin Bowling Show

The show takes another step forward with C31 Melbourne / Geelong deciding to broadcast the program twice a week.
Now shown at 10.30pm Tuesday's and
Thursday's at 3PM
Web page for C31 Melbourne / Geelong is www.channel31.org.au/
Look under 'Our shows', select 'T', and then select 'The Tenpin Bowling Show'. You should recognize the famous bowler at the recent Victorian 2007 Columbia 300 SPC tournament!

The show takes another step forward with C31 Melbourne / Geelong deciding to broadcast the program twice a week.
Now shown at 10.30pm Tuesday's and
Thursday's at 3PM
Web page for C31 Melbourne / Geelong is www.channel31.org.au/
Look under 'Our shows', select 'T', and then select 'The Tenpin Bowling Show'. You should recognize the famous bowler at the recent Victorian 2007 Columbia 300 SPC tournament!

The face doesn't ring a bell :p

C31 Melbourne / Geelong viewers.... The show starts at 10.30pm tonight (Tuesday), and the Girls are on a roll.......
The AMF / Columbia 300 South Pacific Classic will be on your screens starting from Tuesday the 30th of this month and for the following four weeks after, with top action from the Mens Finals at Moorabbin including Jason Walsh, Jason Belmonte and Paeng Nepomuceno!

Kind regards
Tony Drexel
Editor / Producer
The Tenpin Bowling Show

Re: Tenpin on 3 Times a week

Tenpin Bowling Show now on THREE TIMES a week in Melbourne / Geelong.
For those reading this forum it is starting right now - 2.30am Saturday Morning. Bonus!

Is there any plan on poscasting these shows for easy download? Being overseas, my tv doesn't pick up the local channels too well...

MELBOURNE / GEELONG viewers.....The South Pacific Classic starts at 10.30 tonight with the first of two matches.
I have made some improvements to the show that may become evident from next weeks SPC match onwards. Improvements are really non stop.
Enjoy!
Tony Drexel
Editor / Producer

NB. Could someone please confirm that the control room does put match one (as skeduled) of the SPC on C31 tonight, as I can't see it from here.
:D

Back
Top Bottom