TBAQ announce new Rachuig Format

The Board of TBAQ wish to announce that effective immediately, Morty Douglass of Kingaroy has been appointed Rachuig Co-ordinator for the State of Queensland.

Great to see Rachuig’s number one Son get the nod ahead of what I would be i am guessing, a star studded nomination field…;)

All Morty needs now is; the FULL support of ALL of the state to make this work…I see a bright future for QLD Rachuig, something that hasn’t been seen for many a year…

Good luck mate and congratulations on your new position…

Nice work Morty, a very suitable appointment with the experience and passion you have for Rachuig. Good luck and let me know if I can assist in anyway

The Board of TBAQ wish to announce that effective immediately, Morty Douglass of Kingaroy has been appointed Rachuig Co-ordinator for the State of Queensland.
Fantastic choice

I read on here alot of people saying rachuig is dying however after reading the posts from blokes like Morty, George and the other guys who went to meeting with morty i think its far from dead.

My skill level isnt good enough for rachuig but i know I'll be popping in to Mt Gravatt to watch the a full strength QLD team in action.

Just a small clarification, being co-ordinator does not mean you can't roll-off.
The previous co-ordinators, and I was one of them, simply chose not to roll-off..

Congrats Morty,

As previous posts stated, you will do Queensland bowling a great service and the bowlers of Queensland will be the ones to benefit from this appointment.

Cheers,
Rhyss.

Back
Top Bottom