Sydney Metropolitan Cup Chamipons 2007!

jhk67

I would like to congratulate my team the Penrith Juggernauts in taking out the Sydney Metropolitan Cup for this year. It has been an absolute privilege to bowl with such great bowlers and great friends and its just so great that we were able to come out on top. To Ray, Dale, Tamika, Richard, Lauren and Karena, I thank you for a great season and even though we will be in different teams next year, I will still consider ourselves a team.

See you in two weeks for the end of season dinner and drink-a-thon!

I was hoping someone would post the results for all teams as i'm sure there are quite a few interested, but who cares right? I'm #1 anyway! :p

Seriously, well done to everyone on the team. I bowled quite ordinary the last few weeks, but there's always someone to pull through for their team mates.

Regardless of averages, we all hit 200s at some point in time, and they were all worth it!

Now give me my cheque, I have x-mas shoppin to do! :p

Congrats guys, especially to Ray, Justin and Richard...

Any team that can win a year long competition has gotta be doing a few things right...

Speaking of that cheque boys, I wouldnt mind getting a team together (one night at Randwick perhaps) and seeing how we would fare against some members of the almighty 2007 champions for a little xmas coin :)

Congrats again guys!!!

Sounds interesting, but it may only be a doubles comp. I'd say Justin and myself wouldnt mind goin up against you and Joel Ninyo. We'll bring our handicap game, you bring your scratch game! :p

lol,

Now thats funny Richard coming from a guy that bowled a 250+ game at Queanbeyan championships on Sunday when no one else could get close to that lol

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Sounds interesting, but it may only be a doubles comp. I'd say Justin and myself wouldnt mind goin up against you and Joel Ninyo. We'll bring our handicap game, you bring your scratch game! :p

Ill take that bet....i hear the sirens coming to take away that guy with the horn

Now thats enough fighting in this thread. Now I will be happy to take up Mr Goldberg's offer, just tell me when and how much start do I get.

hey tix.
Queanbeyan championships was all about the straight ppl that dont have any FINGERS hey hey :D:D:D:D

LoL, where did you have your fingers this weekend Mark? :p

I'm sure your night with blue at the club didnt help too much. LoL

Adam Goldberg and Joel Ninyo want a match, they've got one.

Adam Goldberg [0] & Joel Ninyo [0] vs. Justin Kennedy [15] & Richard Palma [24]

Sounds good? Time? Next Monday after 9PM sounds nice to me.

Where? AMF Randwick

Oh, how does a 4 game marathon sound?

i meant u need about 50 fingers on the ball to get it to move...i had no hope.

and the night out...well u know...xmaS and all hahaha.

have fun there in a fortnight wont be making the trip back to that bowl.( straight ball heaven).:p:p:p:D:D:D;););)

Make your mind up mate, 4 games, or a marathon?:p

Mark Ward said:
have fun there in a fortnight wont be making the trip back to that bowl.( straight ball heaven)
It's funny the differing opinions on that, most of the "Elitist Snobs" boycotted the place because it broke down to a point they couldn't control it... I'm going to have to roll a few next weekend and see for myself now :)

i meant u need about 50 fingers on the ball to get it to move...i had no hope.
and the night out...well u know...xmaS and all hahaha.
have fun there in a fortnight wont be making the trip back to that bowl.( straight ball heaven).:p:p:p:D:D:D;););)

I've seen a few balls move there, infact mine did, but didnt carry.

As for your night out, i'm sure you had a great time. Locals are great arn't they?

Hopefully in a fortnight there will be something that we all can move on, pie chucking takes alot out of you!

All the best Mark.

Adam Goldberg and Joel Ninyo want a match, they've got one.
Adam Goldberg [0] & Joel Ninyo [0] vs. Justin Kennedy [15] & Richard Palma [24]
Sounds good? Time? Next Monday after 9PM sounds nice to me.
Where? AMF Randwick

ok is this going to be a vbookie advent as well can anyone bet lol

Excatly when was I gonna be told that this was on lol. Anyways I accept the challenge, we just need Joel and Adam to appear for this special match of the hcp vs scratch.

Excatly when was I gonna be told that this was on lol. Anyways I accept the challenge, we just need Joel and Adam to appear for this special match of the hcp vs scratch.

I'll be the captain, its my choice! :p

Havent heard from the boys yet.

Back
Top Bottom