Looking for teams for ID, Metro Cup and Bowl Sydney

LiveBowling

Hi All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Bowlarama Liverpool are actively seeking teams for the various Saturday travel leagues in 2010.
We have a generous package to offer teams, including;
* Payment of relevent TBA memberships
* Bowlarama shirts for all team members
* Hot food platters and drinks whenever your team is bowling in the centre -which maybe often as we are looking for multiple teams in each competition
* Unlimited free practice games during the season, to maximise your advantage when you bowl at Liverpool during the season.
* $300 rebate per team

The above offer is negotiable - we wont be beaten. Call today and speak with the owner of this family run business, rather than a manager. We are very focussed on league bowling and tournament play.

You dont need to be a current league bowler at Bowlarama to submit a team.

If you are interested, contact Stuart on 0414 825 200 or Niko on 0409 817 021 or email me at [email protected]

Cheers,

Stuart

Just wanted to update those who are interested by letting you know we have filled all of our team positions except 2 - so if you are considering relocating your Saturday team - or just starting up a new one - and want a great deal, please contact me on 0414 825 200 or [email protected] and I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Stuart

Back
Top Bottom