Sydney Metropolitan Cup Chamipons 2007!

i have some news as i bowl with him tongiht. He has decided that since he has made no rules yet he is deciding to choose his own partner.

i have some news as i bowl with him tongiht. He has decided that since he has made no rules yet he is deciding to choose his own partner.

LoL, if its who I think it is, we'll need a handicap of 100% of 300. Seems fair! :p

LoL, if its who I think it is, we'll need a handicap of 100% of 300. Seems fair! :p

No need for that inflated handicap its all fun and games

i think the person who he will choose has only bowled there once. SO the favour will go to you guys

i think scratch is the best policy

Yes and the person who bowled there once got a 290!!!!! I think our metro cup hcp vs scratch is more than fair.

Yes and the person who bowled there once got a 290!!!!! I think our metro cup hcp vs scratch is more than fair.

Funny how this has gotten outta hand!

Considering me and Justin comming in dont hit an average of 400 with handicap, you two have an average of 450 scratch, so we're pretty much screwed.

Adam and Matt, we still right for Monday?

Sorry not tomorrow night boys,

After spending a long weekend in Canberra this challenge won't be happening tomorrow night, some people need a break. If you guys wanna play another time then thats cool with us.

This all started out tongue in cheek and was supposed to be a five man team challenge for a bit of fun but it somehow (as usual) got out of hand once a few people got wind of it.

I look forward to seeing you guys on the lanes soon...

No prob Adam, we will try to organise for next monday night, im sure you guys can regroup after a week. But I thought it was doubles not 5 man.

the original challenge was directed at the whole Metro cup team not just doubles....if u can get the whole team together for it im sure it would happen

Adam, you said it best mate, it was supposed to be tongue in cheek, but a friendly game at Randwick did sound great. I'm sure we'll all meet at AMF Randwick sometime soon anyways, which is usually Monday nights.

Sorry guys, no vBookie this time! :p

i'll see what i can do, gonna have to convince dale to drive from gosford to randwick but i wll ask them all.

the original challenge was directed at the whole Metro cup team not just doubles....if u can get the whole team together for it im sure it would happen

Goodluck on gettin the whole team over. It's hard to get the team bowlers from Parramatta, St Marys, Fairfield and Wyoming just for a friendly. Since me and Justin are virtually locals, it would make it more fitting just to have a doubles. Maybe next time!

I look forward to all of us catching up for a beer and a laugh and a few games of bowling in the not too distant future... Until then, get some Storm gear ladies!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck some VBP Adam ;)
Sorry boys, overseas with no net connection. When i get back, if i have time, more than happy to chuck a friendly with you adam :)
R

Back
Top Bottom