SUPER LEAGUE KNOX

Our apology to Tina Sgroi. She should be the top female scratch bowler for bowling 233 game on our standing sheet. It will be fixed Tina.
Vi is also under the weather last two weeks. Must be the chilli melon mate :p
His lovely mum just had an eye operation and he is looking after her.
On behalf of Super League Knox, we would also like to congratulate Daniel and Kayla Keyzer who got married recently. Best wishes for the both of you.
Regards,
Alex

I must admit Judy's choice of the colours of Navy Blue / White for our League Polo Shirt was spot on. The whole league looked very professional last week. Nice work Judy.
Alex

Not likely Alex... I'm too busy talking to concentrate long enough... Jeez, we'd all be in trouble if i engaged my brain (especially me)... i might actually say something that made sense... :D :D
Micky,
When you're putting together all them strikes in game 3, some of our bowlers were like wow...he's not bad. I told them you're a 300 game bowler and you've bowled 843 series before. No one believed me Micky :rolleyes: Pity about the seven pin mate. Better luck next time.
The Legend Jim Murphy is also back in town. Five hundred scratch game. Nice one Jim. Doughnut time I think.
I believe Vi bowled a 258 game and some nice games by Alana & Tina Sgroi. Ben Adams will update the scores for us.
Cheers,
Alex

You're up early... Yesterday was the first time i bowled ave... about time too... people might be starting to think that i'm just a hack or something.

Wait a minute... i am a hack. Oh well. :D

You're right about Tina and Alana... looked like they were dialed in yesterday. Although i only saw their first 2 games both were putting in some good shots. Was good to watch.

See ya next week...

Cheers,
Mick

Wow. Dylan Chow is the bowler of the week again!! Somebody please stop this 12 year old from robbing our doughnuts :p
Nice bowling Dylan. Keep it up mate ;)
Alex

Hi Joshii,
Vi wants to know how come your 257 game is on the board and not his 258 :rolleyes:
Even though I know the answer, I will let our lovely league secretary Vanessa or Ben to explain to him lol.
Micky,
You will always be a Hack mate :D
Alex

You're welcome Micky. Positive thinking is good for your soul and for self esteem mate. Just remember me when you bowl your 300 game :D
Woke up this morning and saw, I LOVE KNOX on my computer. That was from my four year old Tasha :) Enough said....
Alex

Couple of ex Box Hill Legends will be joining us ;)
Good luck tomorrow.
Bri wants to change her team name back to "Showtime" :D
Alex

:D My suggestion for our team name was "Carried by Josh" but if you'd prefer "U-dogs" Josh, then I guess we're..... dogs.

Hey Bri,:p

well why did'nt you say that was our new team name :eek:

go ahead i like the attention, ;)
you guys better bowl well....:D:D hehe

Will be pre-bowling tonight for tomorrow

Don't miss me too much Bri xxxxxxxxx

joshi

Hey Bri,:p
well why did'nt you say that was our new team name :eek:
go ahead i like the attention, ;)
you guys better bowl well....:D:D hehe
Will be pre-bowling tonight for tomorrow
Don't miss me too much Bri xxxxxxxxx
joshi
Attention seeker pre bowled 670 series last night. Go U DOG ;)
Alex

Hi Everyone,

I have added a new section to the site with the top 5 scores from each division.
Top 5 for scratch & handicap games and series.
Also there will be one for the top 5 with the most pins over average.

There will be one every week.

Check out the new section at http://www.geocities.com/superleaguevic/

Ben

Looks fantastic Ben. Aren't we lucky to have someone like Ben Adams in our league? Remember to thank him by buying him a drink or you can always share some of your doughnuts ;)
Keep up the good work mate. We appreciate it.
Bowler of the week was Michael Drummond who bowled 714 series. Nice one Hack. About time mate. It was a good match up between him and Chung fighting it out frame by frame.
Even Chung acknowledged he lost to a better bowler. Great Sportsmanship.
See you all on saturday.
Regards,
Alex

Back
Top Bottom