When: Saturdays

Time: 5.15 Pm

Number of Weeks: 2 Rounds of 24 weeks.

Team: 4 Person X 3 Games

Cost: $25 Per Bowler Per Week.

Season Starts: 19 January 2008

Season Finishes: 13 December 2008

Handicap: 100% of 210

Point System: Max 30 Points (Individual Ave, Team Ave & Bonus Points)

No Limit of Pre Bowl for Bowlers that work on saturdays.

Left over Cash to be distributed to the lower teams.

Over $1000 of Sponsorship Money for our bowlers :cool:

Payouts Based on (14 teams x 24 Weeks)

1st $2000
2nd $1500
3rd $1000

4th $800

5th $700

6th $600

7th $550

8th $500

9th $450

10th $400

11th $350

12th $300

13th $250

14th $200

**This league will be strictly limited to 16 teams, so please register now**

Ring AMF Knox on 03 - 98872322 or send me a pm. Thanks.

Super League Knox...bringing back the Spirit of Fair Play and Sportsmanship for every bowler :)

Could you please tell me if my math is correct? Using your figures, AMF is getting approximately $6.00 per game in lineage. Is that correct?

No Wayne. I should have added that $25 incl dinner. It covers the dinner, tournaments, individual / team high games payouts. How much we pay for our game rate is up to Amf managers to decide. As you may know different leagues gets different rates based on number of bowlers they bring or a very special "new league promotion rate" as they call it. But it won't be $6 :p
Don't worry Wayne. I'll give you my word. Every dollar that we collect will go back to our bowlers.
Now, will we have the pleasure of you bowling with us Wayne ;)
Alex

Just want to wish a speedy recovery to our "Legend" Jim Murphy. Get well soon mate, the bar sales been down lately :D
We would also like to congratulate Kerry Murphy for being the popular choice as our league secretary.
Cheers,
Alex

We would like to welcome Margaret and Henk De Jonk to our league.
Thanks for your support guys. Must be the Krispy Kreme Donuts for the bowler of the week ;)
Alex

We would like to welcome our young champion bowler Josh Morel and his mum Jeanine Morel to our league. Also my dear friend all the way from Cairns, Lana Hart. Thanks for your support guys.
Regards,
Alex :)

Hi,

Ive put my name down for this league. This is my first big league in Victoria as I have come from Sydney to live in Victoria. I have bowled in a similar league in Sydney for almost 2 seasons. So if there are any teams short of bowlers who would like me in there team please let me know.

Thanks
Benjamin Adams

My Dunn Shield team mate Mr Knox himself, Rodney Veal is bringing in a team to win the cash ;)
Annie Ha is also bringing all her poker mates to support our league.
According to my team mate Vi, if we can do it before with eight bowlers ...we can do it again with fifty!
Regards,
Alex :)

The Bourbon Brothers, Dino and Bernard Soyka decided to come back and join us. That should boost the bar sales at Knox ;)
They will be bowling with Peter Allen and Darrel Jackson. There's also a change of plan. Lana Hart will be our league secretary. Why? Because she's sooooo good looking :p
We would also like to thank the Management of AMF KNOX for supporting our league. Let the good time roll.

Alex

I spoke to Emmy Mucha who use to sponsor our PSCM league at Box Hill. Her hubby owns a huge panel business (AAA Smash Repairs) and he used to supply league shirts and $1000 for our tournaments. She told me she will be joining us next year with some friends and she will be speaking to her hubby about sponsoring us. And of course Natasha wants a purple shirt with stars all over with the wording...The Boss :D
Alex

Based on 14 teams, we will guarantee $200 each round for the team that finished last. We will also provide bank statements to any of our bowlers at anytime because it is their money. A full financial report together with receipts will be provided to every team captain at the end of the season. Since the "Brownlow" was a huge success at last year's presentation night, we will continue to use it so that our bowlers won't fall asleep during the dinner/presentation night :rolleyes:
If you have any more question, just shoot me a pm.
Cheers,
Alex

Natasha just advised me that she and our Young Champion Bowler, Ben Tait will be in charge of our league. Go Benny :cool:
Couple of our teams looking for single bowlers to fill. Please let me know.
Also, we will only be bowling 23 weeks each round due to no bowling on Easter Weekend.
Cheers guys.
Alex

Bugger about the time of the league as i would have loved to have bowled in it 6:30 - 7:00 would have been better for me.

Matthew Lambrick

Bugger about the time of the league as i would have loved to have bowled in it 6:30 - 7:00 would have been better for me.
Matthew Lambrick
G'day Matt,
It would be an honour to have a bowler of your calibre bowling in our league mate. The reason we have to bowl before 6 pm is due to a special league rate. You can always pre bowl or be a sub :beerchug:
Regards,
Alex

Things are looking good guys. This is for all our bowlers asking about the new point system. It won't be 60 like last year!
Individual game win = 1 point
Individual game average = 1 point (let's hope it will stop sandbagging)
Team Game Win = 1 point
Team series win = 2 points
If tie = 1/2 point each.
Total points that can be won each week = 29.

Lanes will be conditioned prior to bowling every saturday.

All high games will be updated here every week.
Thanks to Kellie and Totalbowling, we can promote our league and praise our bowlers :)

Bowler of the week wins a box of Krispy Kreme donuts.
If you're still looking for a league to join this year, come and be part of a caring, friendly league...away from politics.
Knox will also be hosting Dunn Shield this year. Who knows, you might be representing Amf Knox.

Vi mate,
Is the GPS working yet? :whistling:

Alex

Just a reminder to all our bowlers. The league starts today. Re-formation meeting at 5.15 pm. See you all there.
Regards,
Alex

Back
Top Bottom