SUPER LEAGUE KNOX

Sure Alex, however one of the sheets is a bit mucked up :confused: (not being there Saturday I have no idea what went on) and will need to check a couple of things before I can finalise this week's......will update as soon as I get it sorted.

More good news guys.
The first ever bowler that bowls 300 game in our league will receive $300 cash. It has to be on saturday night :cool:
Alex

Bowler of the week was Mr Nice Guy, Maurice Sgroi. Because he pre bowled, we distributed each team one donut each. My four year old daughter Tasha said, "Thanks uncle Maurice, this donuts are yummy for my tummy". I also saw his pre bowled scores for this week and i bet he will be bowler of the week again! Well done mate.
We would also like to thank Jeanine Morel for her kind donation of gifts for our fund raising.
Have a good week all.
Alex

$300 for a 300? I wouldnt mind $1 per pin instead! LoL
Lol Richard. Our kind sponsor also told us if no one bowls the 300 game this round, he's going to increase it to $500 next round. Our sport needs people like him. Thanks mate. We appreciate your generosity.
Our mid year white xmas party will be on the last night of our first round bowling.
Our wonderful managers, Lisa and Leanne managed to work out our point system. It will be automatically updated for our bowlers in round two.
Cheers,
Alex

Bowler of the week was Maurice Sgroi. He is also the top league qualifier for Knox Dunn Shield team. Keep it up Champ :)
Vi also bowled 220 224 and 245.
Alex

Trivia/Presentation Night for Round 1 will be held at AMF KNOX on 28 of June, straight after bowling week 23. Finger food will be provided. Please bring a friend.
Lana and Bri will be in charge of the trivia. Let's hope there won't be any "great wall of China" question this time Jim :p
Rod and Pete will be the crowd controllers.
Alex

Some nice games tonight. Mr 300, Vi Huynh bowled 268,225,225, for a 718 series. That puts him top of Knox Dunn Shield qualifying for now. Our super bowler, Chung Chiah also bowled 268 game. Last but not least our champ who loves chocolates, Maurice Sgroi bowled 246 game.
Well done guys.
On behalf of our bowlers, we would also like to thank Ben Adams who is in process of designing a web page for our league. All our league high games will be updated here by him. Cheers Ben.
Alex

Lana and Bri will be in charge of the trivia. Let's hope there won't be any "great wall of China" question this time Jim :p
Alex

Oh dear could this be a mistake ;)

No need to repeat the question about who's on the other side of the $50 note girls...............

Liz

Nice work Ben!!

It's great to see a league like this. It's seems to focus more on the fun of the sport........

Keep up the great work.

Liz

It's our pleasure to welcome Michael Drummond (Mick) to our league.
Thanks Totalbowling & Go Super League Knox ;)
Alex

Super League Knox would like to welcome Tash Manalang, Joseph Manalang, Rene Barachina and Rowan Maranan. We might have to increase our payouts for round two now :D
Alex

Back
Top Bottom