SUPER LEAGUE KNOX

Hi Everyone,

Week 8 has been updated. Please visit the below website for the standing sheet and top stars.

Ben

Maurice Sgroi bowled xxxxxxxxx 9 - for a 267 game. So close.... better luck next time mate. Our lovely league secretary, Vanessa Pappin bowled a 234 game. Nice one Vanessa.
Pot games winners were:
Game 1 Edsel Salalila
Game 2 Maurice Sgroi
Game 3 Chung Chiah
Thanks David.
Have a great week all.
Regards,
Alex

Yeah right...just wait until my turn to collect all the POT price...watch out Delta Multizone coming from behind....he...he..he :)

Also I would like to say "G'DAY" to everyone in here...:):):)

Hey Everyone,

Week 9 is now available on the Super League website below.

Both standing sheet and top stars have been updated.

Ben

Hey Everyone,

Week 10 is now available on the Super League website below.

Both standing sheet and top stars have been updated.

Ben

We will be waiting for a long time David. We are disappointed no pot games last saturday mate. Scared huh :p
Well done to Vanessa Pappin for bowling another 600 series. She's the bowler of the week but she will be away for the tournament. So, it's free donuts week. Thanks Vanessa.
Good luck to all our bowlers who will be travelling to SA this week for the DHC Carnival. Kick ass and make us proud. Go Super League Knox.
Alex

Sorry guys. Vanessa and Ben away this week. I know Tina Sgroi bowled 235 game. Edsel Salalila (257) and Rodney Veal (247) for the men.
Patricia Puleo bowled her first 200 game. And Alice Chiah bowled her first turkey. Well done ladies.
Have a great week all.
Alex

Things I do for you people ;)

1.Juroes 17 points 190
2.Pappadams 16 184
3.Ebonite 9 182
4.Smash 18 178.5
5.Delta Multizone 16 178
6.Untouchables 15.5 159
7.Knox Knights 11 154
8.X-Men 14.5 150
9.UnderDogs 5 138
10.Rip The Rack 16 135
11.Legends 18 131.5
12.Average 7 115.5
13.Rebels 9 82

Star Bowler for Game :
Alice Chiah 58 over ave
Edsel Salalila 69 over ave

Star Bowler for Series :
Tina Sgroi 62 over ave
Rodney Veal 64 over ave

Cheers,
Alex

Hi Everyone,

Week 12 standing sheet has been updated. The top stars will be updated tomorrow.

To view this weeks standing sheet please visit the website below.

Ben

Hey Everyone,

Week 13 has finally been updated both standing sheet and top stars.

To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Woohoo go Alice. Enjoy the Krispy Kreme doughnuts.You came so close few times before but finally you nailed it. Well done also to Mrs Legend Kerry Murphy and Mr Cool Ben Tait!

after a long amount of weeks with not so good bowling .. .i finally bowled ok.... I think i should keep the wrister off coz i cant control it and dont bowl fast....

Bowled first 200 game last saturday... Yay!!! But i was a pacer.... and they announced my name twice ( which was embarassing ) :)

overall it was fun.... and what happened to Geelong.... its ok though i wanted hawks to win !!!

Nice one Dylan. They announced your name twice because you're special mate. Yeah get rid of the wrist guard!! Better scores to come. I don't know what happen to our scores for this week but I will speak to the manager today.
Hawks? Just a little secret Dylan. I am currently painting my mate Stephen Gilham's home from the mighty Hawks ;)
Alex

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the delay, ive been quite busy this week.

Week 14 has now been updated with both standing sheet and top stars.

To view click on the link below to the Super League website.

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay as I haven’t received week 15's info.

I have added the week 15 standing sheet which I found on the AMF website.

To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Back
Top Bottom