Sun City - Breaking news.

RobbieB

Rodentus scientificus
With less than a month to go to the Townsville Sun City Open, the field currently stands at 51 - 14 women and 37 men (as at Sunday pm). B squad is full, C is getting close. Surprise inclusion among those contestants is defending champion Steve 'Teletubby' Hunt, who officially came out of retirement on Friday. Shrugging off a potentially career-ending eyelash hernia, and sporting a new arsenal courtesy of all those who bought up his old gear, Hunt will be hoping to make a better showing than previous D.C. George Frilingos, who missed the cut last year by almost 900 pins. Commenting on his chances, Hunt may have said "The trouble with George was he learned to hit the ball. I haven't made that mistake. If I can get on a roll, like any other large round object I'll be hard to stop."
With a host of Southern talent flying up to mix it with the best of the North, the form guide should make interesting reading, as soon as I can spell Sean Marg..Marjank...ObSeans' last name.

Rob B. :wink:

Well Robbie whilst my last event was a disaster, I've elected to stick to one handed bowling (don't ask). I would have racked up at least 200 games before Townsville and feel alot better about bowling up there this year. I'll keep the sledging for the lanes, just tell the tele tubby to bring his wallet as I'll be keen for side bets. Calcutta will be good, beware of the 'GTF' syndicate!!!

After subbing up there a few weeks ago the tubster already knows I have the equipement to keep the ball left. It's just as much my home centre as his, I see no advantage (except maybe for weight). Look forward to the trip up, looks like there might be a few other southerners making the trip as well from what I hear.

Sorry Rob, no more 2 hands for me :lol:

GTF represents a syndicate of 3 people, to give you a hint, I'm one of them!

:D
Good on ya Robbie. The names is Marjanovic. Here's another one for you.....CAT! C......A.......T........CAT!!! :lol:

hey ladies good to see that you still have the fighting spirit among you… one of the only disadvantages that I thing George has in terms of his weight is his head.. Both of you.. All of you actually.. Still talking it up which as a good sign. Good luck to both of you… don’t spend too much in the Calcutta as you may need it for a taxi home on the weekend.

Good luck ladies and may the sledging continue…

Catch yous down there

Back
Top Bottom