Strike city Licombe

Yeh our league went back tonight for the first time.. nice centre, but lanes werent too impresive.. But saying that, its only the 1st week back and things could and hopefully do change

Yeh our league went back tonight for the first time.. nice centre, but lanes werent too impresive.. But saying that, its only the 1st week back and things could and hopefully do change

Reese

are you insane, i had a throw there yesterday afternoon and shot 790 for 3

hahahahaha

Reese
are you insane, i had a throw there yesterday afternoon and shot 790 for 3
hahahahaha

ah.. well thats u matt not me.. plus it was only the first week back see how it goes.. our team got done like a dogs dinner.. glen jas & I didnt shoot anything extravagant..

The only team that really shot well was neds gang..

but all good..

ah.. well thats u matt not me.. plus it was only the first week back see how it goes.. our team got done like a dogs dinner.. glen jas & I didnt shoot anything extravagant..
The only team that really shot well was neds gang..
but all good..

mmm yes and does that suprise you hahah

its ok im back next week and it on like donkey kong

I swung by there this afternoon, and I gotta say, they have done an awesome job with that centre, the place looks awesome and I am really looking forward to haveing a throw there on Saturday.

I'm gonna try and give it a go tomorrow. Hope the oil is present, which it should be. :)

I swung by there yesterday, and I gotta say, the best bowling center I have ever seen, Go Guys, see you next Saturday

Oh man, this place is awesome! Aldo helped me alittle while I was there, got myself a pretty damn good strike rate :D
Andrew Frawley was present also, taking the time to give a chat. Staff are decent and the place has an atmosphere like no other!
Loved my first visit, may go back tomorrow since it's my day off :)

The place is great.
No surprise there with Aldo & Frawls involved.
The lanes may only be 2 weeks old but there is an awesome shot there already for pretty much anyway you bowl.
I have no where near the hand that Matty has (goes without saying ;):D) but I've managed to adjust my line from what we use to shoot at Chester Hill and found the carry no problems.
The layout within the centre is great no matter what the reason you are going to the bowl for i.e tournaments or social.
Top Stuff to all involved - and the race is still on for the 1st 300 in the centre.

300 shouldnt be too far. Top notch lanes. I left a few cold 10-pins on my last few visits, but I did get a few lucky brooklyns. :p
Pizza tonight was great too. I recommend the BBQ Chicken Pizza!

When is the first tournament happening?? Would love to have an excuse to come up for the weekend and check it out.

There is a sport series is happening there this year, looking forward to it...... John will hopefully let us all know when this is.... But should be great

Back
Top Bottom