3 x 300 at Gosford in 2 days

woy woy

Some amazing bowling at Gosford in the last two days.

2 x 300's were bowled yesterday in the premier league where Gosford was narrowly beaten by Chester Hill. Dave Brooker from Gosford and Matt Sing from Chester Hill both achieved the mark during the doubles (Dave also bowled a 297 in the singles).

Tonight in the scratch singles league, Dale Fitzgerald added to his rapidly growing list of perfect games, throwing a 300 and then following that up with a 279 in a streak of 21 strikes in a row.

Congratulations to all the bowlers.

Congratulations Dale!!! Another 300 in a matter of weeks!!! Excellent form and very proud of you!!!! Would've been nice if you went back to back!!! Join that rare list! But I'm very certain it'll happen soon!!!
Congrats to Dave andd Matt as well, wonderful bowling!!
Ray

Congratulations Dale....well done....i wish i had been there to see it. URINE!!!
Next time u need to bowl it somewhere else....:D. U make Gosford look so easy.

Nice bowling to for David, well done.

meka

Congratulations to Dave Brooker & Dale Fitzgerald on keeping the perfect games a happening at Gosford. The best centre in the country.

Now I'm gettin tired of these 300 Games, only because I wasn't there to see them.

I've never met Dave Brooker, but well done on your 300.

Matt Sing, nice to see you pull out another 300. I remember your last one quite well! :p

Dale Fitzgerald, what are you doing? Thats two 300 games in the span of 16 days! Well done, well deserved. Nice way to follow up from Saturdays 280! :p

What can i say about matt sing, just a natural, he bowls a 300 at macurther with borrowed equipment, now does it again at gosford, well done mate.

Dave and dan keep up the good work, looks like gosford is the place to bowl at present

Back
Top Bottom