Storm Storm X Factor Turning Point

J

jase_mate

Hey:eek:

I was just wondering if anyone has the Storm X Factor Turning point... if any one does could you please just give a brief description on what its like and what you think of it...

Thanks

JaSe:cool:

Well...Belmo has stated that if he gets a longer oil pattern to throw this ball on he reckons EVERYONE else Will run second!!!!....now if that doesnt say something for the ball i dont know what does....
On that note..i also have one of these..15lb.. leverage drilling...3 3/8in pin to pap...rad near the thumb...absolutely awesome ball...clears the heads nicely and picks up a heavy roll/dive into the pocket....now i don't use a lot of hand and i am a leftie.....but with this particular ball i can move inside a lot more and open the lane up some what...
An overall score out of ten...i would give this ball about a 9.5....

After watching Belmo destroy racks on the long pattern at Rachuig with it... it looks ok :)

Great ball, I had one myself.

Its called a XXXTREME with a different colour scheme.

Cheers!

Tonx is 100% correct - as with 99.99% of all International release balls, these are simply an old ball rehashed and renamed for an international market.

The Turning Point is simply a XXXtreme but with a different colour coverstock, same core, same cover, same Gyration, same Differential and same hardness.

If anyone is interested in a Turning Point, we can do it in it's original name at very special prices, but only this week.

Bowling Balls Australia said:
Tonx is 100% correct - as with 99.99% of all International release balls, these are simply an old ball rehashed and renamed for an international market.
The Turning Point is simply a XXXtreme but with a different colour coverstock, same core, same cover, same Gyration, same Differential and same hardness.
If anyone is interested in a Turning Point, we can do it in it's original name at very special prices, but only this week.

but if you look at the tech specs they arn't the same, the cover stock is different, the factory finish is different...

or did they just change a few features?

Both Solid Reactive - on the Turning Point they have used the word 'aggressive', whereas on the XXXtreme they have used the actual name of the cover "ACCU Tread", they are both 800 grit and 'Satin' is the same finish as 'Matte'.

Same ball in every way Jase, aside from the colour & name on it.

jase_mate said:
but if you look at the tech specs they arn't the same, the cover stock is different, the factory finish is different...
or did they just change a few features?