Storm 1 Day Challenge - Ed Fleming Lanes

Hi Joe,
Can you please add me to the list? Thanks in advance!
Evert Ballesteros

Okay, done Evert and look forward to meeting you on Sunday the 15th Jan.Dont forget guys that "Storm Bowling Australia" have donated to Bowling balls for this event and we should be grateful that people such as James McGinty are willing to help promote our game with their products.:cool: Will do a listing up date on Wednesday.At this stage we have 51 bowlers confirmed, 3 Dropped out and 4 new bowlers have come in over the New Year, so were are on target for our 56 bowlers.:cool: :cool:

Joe,

Sorry but Chaddy Boyz are pulling out... I unfortunately have to work, Bernie is still in the Philippines, Edgar has too much work, Ekaphon has an injured wrist and Nestor has family matters to attend do.

Sorry to dissapoint but pot games will have to wait till next time.

Leo

Sorry to hear that the Chaddy boys are not able to attend on the weekend. Must have been some wild party over the New Years period. We hope the wrist and family all get better soon.:confused: :confused:

THIRTY TONS OF GRUNT said:
Hmmm Chaddy boys running scared i see LOL.Ekki injured wrist too much golf perhaps.:rolleyes:
Golf..hmm Ralphy,maybe something else mate :rofl:
Good old Chaddy Boys all pulled out, back to $2 pot games :rolleyes: :D

Thank God this is not a h/cap tourney mate, ppl with 180 ave rolling 215 ave..remember that tourney Ralphy :rolleyes: :rolleyes: [-( :D
Joe can u add Cyril Traykof,he told me he wants to be in,if he's not working,thanks.

Thanks, have added Cyril to the list, he must have called in last night and paid his deposit. :cool:

Okay update on bowlers for the weekend. Have had several pull out for what ever reason, and I pleased that these bowlers let us know early, makes it much easier to set up lane draw etc. Hopefully all those bowlers have recovered, will recover from their injuries etc.
1.Chris Castle (Forest Hills)
2.Chris McKenzie (Werribee)
3.Peter Doyle (Forest Hills)
4.Shane ****son (Werribee)
5.Kirsten Field (Boronia)
6.Andrew Doyle (Forest Hills)
7.Michael McNamara (Boronia)
8.Gary Zanoni (Knox)
9.Rebecca Robinson (Frankston)
10.Carl Barbara (Sunshine)
11.Jane Finch (Sunshine)
12.Michael Carlise (Sunshine)
13.Ondrej Hedi (Sunshine)
14.Andrew Tonkin (Ex-Box Hill)
15.Dillan De Mather (Ex-Morwell)
16.Andrew Thorpe (Boronia)
17.Matt O'Brien (Keon Park)
18.Evert Ballesteros (Chaddy!!)
19.Dwaine Rumble (Western Suburbs)
20.Ralph Harford (Sunshine)
21.Lindsay Kilpatrick (Mentone)
22.Vi Huynh (Boronia)
23.Alex Krishnan (ex-Box Hill)
24.Erwin Andres (Mentone)
25.Darren Hallifax (Forest Hills)
26.Rodney Kerrison (Keon Park)
27.Billy Tanasiciuc (Sunshine)
28.Joel Lovegrove (Frankston)
29.Paul Trotter (Dandenong)
30.Terry Silva (Chadstone)
31.Mac Stewart (Dandenong)
32.Peter Hammond (Moorabbin)
33.John Allen (EFL)
34.Ben Tait (EFL)
35.Amos Tan (Chadstone)
36.David McEwan (Keon Park)
37.Ivan Aranda (Dandenong)
38.Damien Lowry (Dandenong)
39. Rod Stewart (EFL)
40.Manuel Tanasiciuc (Sunshine)
41.Ian Cocburn (Frankston)
42.Sean Gothe (EFL)
43.Glenn David (???)
44.Cycril Traykof (Ex-Box Hill)
At this stage prize money will be adjusted to 44 entries, but overall will not make too much difference to the payouts. Storm Bowling Balls are Guaranteed to both Block winners. Once again thanks to James McGinty for his generous sponsorship with top line equipment.:cool:
Chadstone - 3 Bowlers
Ex-Box Hill - 3
Sunshine - 8
Boronia - 4
Knox - 1
Keon Park - 3
Werribee - 2
Moorabbin - 1
Forest Hills - 4
Frankston - 3
Morwell - 1
Mentone - 2
Dandenong - 4
EFL - 4

Where have all the Youth Bowlers gone from Mentone and No Bowlers from Geelong, what's happening down Justin:confused:

Alex you hit a raw nerve there my friend the dreaded H word LOL.Joe can you please remove Jane from the list thanks she is going to visit her sister while i am bowling.Cheers.

Hey Ralph
How bad is going to be when i finish in front of you;)

Only one from Knox that's all we need LOL..................:D

Gary.......................................:cool:

Gary you wouldn't wanna speak to soon mate you know what Ralph can do so watch out how about you just and see who wins.
Chris i'm gonna keep my mouth shut this yr or Ralph will shut it for me on the day hope i'm not the same lanes either.

Chris the past is the past my friend and i couldnt be that unlucky again could I.:bad-word: :2gunfire: :snipersm: ](*,) .Gary i will talk to you on Sunday about a side wager to put you back in your BOX LOL.

Very good Alex i will pay that one LOL.Dont know what bait im using but they wont bite back LOL.Oh well have to wait till Sunday .Cheers.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Time to bring out the good old Brylcream (excuse the spelling) Ralphy ;)
Don't worry mate ,we all know you a great bowler :cool:
Good luck all for tomorrow :D

Hi all, Ralph took me out before I had confirmed with my sister what was going on so I have now put myself back in. Looks like Rebecca and I are the only females so watch out.... ;) ;) ;)

Alex, looking forward to catching up. Also - have we got a large enough box to fit Gary and beers into????

See you all tomorrow....

We could just go buy a box from Bunnings Warehouse if we need to. it will need to be big to fit Gary and all his beer in the one Box.
See all tomorrow.
Chris

Back
Top Bottom