Storm 1 Day Challenge - Ed Fleming Lanes

Alex and Ralphy.....

Shall we set up the pot games now? What is our wager? I hope we dont gamble on loose change this time. I wanna see big bucks on the weekend.

See you guys...

I might want in so yeh whats the wages ralph and leo ur betta be on ur toes lol.
Chris
after 2 night leo u betta watch out

melboleo said:
Alex and Ralphy.....
Shall we set up the pot games now? What is our wager? I hope we dont gamble on loose change this time. I wanna see big bucks on the weekend.
See you guys...
Leo, i only got loose change mate, the wife got all the notes :rolleyes: Maybe it's time i find a RICH wife, what u reckon ;)
S*** i better delete this before she reads it. Don't want to sleep outside again :rofl:

Okay guys all done.
Glad to see that the Chadstone boys have got the baby sitter orgnaised, maybe grumpie should hire one as well to take Liz to the Market so that he can bowl. Alex please be careful what you say in front of your wife.:rolleyes:

edfleminglanes said:
Okay guys all done.
Glad to see that the Chadstone boys have got the baby sitter orgnaised, maybe grumpie should hire one as well to take Liz to the Market so that he can bowl. Alex please be careful what you say in front of your wife.:rolleyes:
Thanks for the advise Joe..i think it was abit too late mate. I am sleeping outside already ](*,) :D

edfleminglanes said:
Okay guys all done.

Does this mean Joe that women aren't welcome at the tourny or is it just me?:confused: :confused:

Oh well, I guess I'll just go to Dandy instead and bowl the ATBSOV.

Liz

Hey Erwin,

As always, thanks for your contribution to the pot. It is always appreciated :).

Alex, we need you to be able to bowl and not suffer from hypothermia because of what you say about the Mrs which will make you sleep out in the open...

But guys and gals, this is the Storm 1 Day challenge.... not "beat the Chaddy Boyz". We are all in this tourney with equal chances and the best bowler on the day wins. Cant wait, this will be an awesome day!!

Leo

Yes Liz females are welcomed and think of the money you would save if you did not have to pay for a baby sitter. Oh forgot that you are old enough now to bowl Seniors......:rolleyes:

Just to let you guys and Gals know we are up to 30 entries so far and like to thank you all for putting your entries in so early.
Wating for all those Emerson & Dunn Shield bowlers to put their hands up as this would be a good opportunity to see who comes out on top.:eek: :eek:

Hey Joe count me in for this one. Have to keep my fellow Chaddy bowlers honest now don't we. Count me in for to the pot games Leo.
Thanks Terry Silva.

To all the ladies who are worried about bowling against the Guys and their pot games, I will offer a seperate prize fund based on 28 ladies with a reduced payout after each block and top 10 overall. So if you ladies are interested I am willing to give a go.So lets see what we can get together and maybe the Ladies can get more entries then the guys. Oh what a challenge that would be.........:cool:

Back
Top Bottom