State Masters????

scooter

I can remember when the Tassie forum was about the 'busiest' of all the state forums etc ........ certainly not anymore. Anyhow, back on subject any chance of some results from yesterday?????????

Don't be so impatient Scooter - after helping run the Championships and bowling, I needed a day to recover.

Congratulations to all our Masters winners.

Open Masters - Ashley Riley & Debbie Riley

Restricted Cup - Michael Howard & Rebecca Walker

Seniors Cup - Ted Tylutki & Sheila Bowe

Full results from the weekends Open Masters following:-

MEN

1st. Ashley Riley...........2022...209 ave.
2nd. Aaron Franklin........1836...190 ave.
3rd. Jarrod Pearce.........1820...188 ave.
3rd. Brad Goss..............1820...188 ave.
5th. Garry Crick............1811...194 ave.
6th. Andrew Phillips........1801...186 ave.
7th. Hayden George.......1797...190 ave.
8th. Steve Smith...........1764...184 ave.
9th. Paul Oakley............1695...183 ave.
10th. Matt Dickson.........673...134 ave (withdrew due to injury)

WOMEN

1st. Debbie Riley...........1710...190 ave.
2nd. Rebecca Salter.......1565...173 ave.
3rd. Kassey Fechner.......1555...172 ave.
4th. Allison Potter..........1537...170 ave.
5th. Jackie Crick............1489...165 ave.
6th. Rebecca Walker......1259...139 ave.

I would also like to once again thank Rick & Rebecca Walker for looking after us over the past two week ends. They put in a huge effort to make the championships a success and the sponsorship that they obtained for the Masters was greatly appreciated.

Members of the 5-7-10 fun zone....

Jason Commane
Aaron Franklin
Steve Smith
Garry Crick

and....

some guy from Moonah that has no hand, fingers, anything..... :eek:

Gazza ..... age really is catching up with you isn't it!

Congrats to the winners.

Androo ...... presuming your referring to yourself! If that's the case, age may be catching up with you as well .... best to concentrate on the golf! :p

Great to see Ash and Deb take out the titles, both in very inspirational ways. Congratulations again to you both. =D>

I achieved a long time dream of mine on the weekend - to see Droo leave the 5-7-10. I really didn't want to get up for my shot on that lane right after you, that's for sure :D

yes it's true... and it was FLUSH!

Threw the ball, felt good off the hand....caught it pretty good with the digits.... watching it go down the lane, backing up ever so slightly in the puddle and looking at the rack and just thought "oh $hit.. here we go"

Not even a wiggle.

Ash has the evidence.

Suppose it was payback for laughing at KC's high flush 6-10

Congrats Baby on ur win very well deserved, very proud of u too, been a while since u had State Masters win. Debbie also congrats on ur win was very well deserved. Its great that u both got the win together and that brooke also got to see it. A few tears where shed by a few people.

I would also like to thank dad with all the work he did was very much appreicated, also to ash for his help and matt for his help in restricted final. Also Mr and Mrs Goss, John Dodson for the open final thanx to every1 tht helped im very thankful.

Congrats to my bro-in-law Ash on a great win. You could see just how much it meant to him. A true champion and gentleman of the sport.

I would like to dedicate my win to my Mother who passed away 7 weeks ago. She and Dad were always great supporters of my bowling. She would offer me a dollar a strike to encourage me to bowl better(and it worked on many occassions!!). This ones for you Mum.xxxx
Thankyou to my husband and beautiful girl for all their love and support. You are the the inspiration in my life. How wonderful it was to have all the Riley family there in support. A truly emotional day for all of us.

Thankyou to everyone for your best wishes.

I would just like to thank everyone involved in the running of the tournament.
Well done to the tournament committee, David and Gaye Goss, John Dobson and Devonport Bowl. Your efforts are appreciated.

Debbie Riley

Congratulations Ash and Debbie. You both really deserved to win and I'm sure it won't be the last State Championship wins for these outstanding bowlers.

200th POST !!!!
Peace
Chris

Yes congratulations everybody on thier wins.
Sounds like it was an interesting weekend.
icon7.gif

Back
Top Bottom