star wars 3!

J

josh from orange

yeah so what? im a star wars nerd and im proud of it.
ive already got my tickets to the premier, and im pumped as.
at our cinemas if you dress up you get first choice on the seats! so im gonna dress up for sure dont know what as though. oh man its gonna be good, hope fully it will be better than number one. number two was ok, but i rekon this one will be heaps better.

oh and ive got 10 bucks that says theres gonna be a huge twist, like how darth vadar was lukes day in the later episodes. yeah dont know what it will be, but thats what makes it soo goooood.

who else is excited?

can't wait to see the movie i've got my ticket ready and waiting.

I don't really NEED to see it because I bought the Xbox game, and it has clips from the movie in it. But Im not missing this for anything in the world.
Except if a certain someone came back from where they went but that's another story for another time.

I already know what happens, just don't know how good it will look on the big screen. Like I said the game only has "clips" from the movie, but the're enough to satisfy and Star Wars groupie, and make you crave to see the pieces in between.
Can't wait.

Toshio

i bet something happens that no one knows about.

its gonna be good cause all these nerds i know think they know everything thats going to happen and when this real good thing happens im going to bag them out cause they wont have seen it coming.

That's one problem they have with telling the story backwards, you know everything that will happen.

E.G: Anakin (Darth Vader) will kill every Jedi except Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi that much we know, well at least I do.

As for your twist that no-one will see coming Josh, I don't think it exists.
However all of the twists I've thought of would most likely Not happen, if it did, I would have seen it coming, and therefor not be a twist for me.
Ya get me.
Catch ya on Tuesday

Toshio

Oh my god this film is so awesome!!!

I read the book when it was released a month ago and that was fantastic but the film is so much better.

Even going into the cinema knowing what was going to happen story wise its a whole different thing to actually see it on the screen.

Anyone who is even remotely interested in star wars needs to see this movie.

i must say the film is a very good film,coming from someone that hasn't seen any star wars films yet. i only saw it cause i was given free tickets and yes i'd recomended it.....probs even better to the fans that have seen the previous ones

I went to the midnight showing at garden city & I must say that this movie passed all of my expectations But now that I've seen the movie I can't help but feel a little sad that it's all over :(

all i can say is WOW this movie has finally got rid of all of the queswtions surrounding the star wars saga.

yeah i was sad that it was all over too.

i nearly cried.

oh and so much for my twist, i thought there must be something going to happen. but nope.

heaps good movie though. up there with the old ones.

Back
Top Bottom