Sportsperson - Tash Billing

mannah

Hearty congratulations to Tash Billing as being nominated by her fellow bowlers at Rachuig for the Best Sportsperson Award.
Its great to see such a lovely lady who is such a great ambassador for our sport being recognised as such by the top bowlers in Australia.
Well done Tash
=D>

Hi everyone , well I have been home no longer than 2 hours and thought i would reply to this wonderful post.

I was totally shocked at the announcement but i am so overwhelmed at being the sportsperson, To me it is an honour to have been voted the sprtsperson , and to all who voted THANKYOU from the bottom of my heart , it means a lot to me............... and my plaque was the first thing taken out of my case and put on the wall in the lounge so everyone can see it ! and a constant remonder of just what a fabulous time I had this year and just how much I love bowling Rachuig and all my wonderful friends out there.:D

So once again Thankyou all from the bottom of my heart , it is a real honour which i will never forget.

see you all in Hobart ( I hope so anyway ):D

Congratulations Tash - well deserved
icon12.gif

ah, to my precious tash,

if only centre bet would have given me some odds on you taking that award i could have been a rich man..

it just proves what i have been telling you all along.. last year you won the same award in the under 25's tournament and now you have done it on the national stage, now do you believe in yourself?

well done on receiving the sports person award, and well done on bowling well.. your children have much to be proud of and aspire to be. :)

take care
spence

My wonderful spence ,

Yes I now do believe in myself and I have you to thank for it. all these years you have been telling me and I can now finally say I believe in myself and thankyou for drumming it in my head over and over again. You are truly an inspiration for me and I will always cherish our friendship forever.
As for bowling well all i can say is its about time ;) . I also thank Ben my hubby and my mum for there support too .

Ill take this opportunity to also thank my fellow team mates Kez,Louie,Denell,Amanda Tracy and Nicole for such a fabulous time and such fantastic bowling well done everyone! and to the guys team also!

GO THE 3 OF HEARTS............ ;) :D

But thanks again to you Spence :D

Congratulations Tash!! :)

You were always an awesome sportsperson to talk to back in the days when I was still a lil junior in shield and I was glad to become one of your friends. It's sad that we don't keep in touch as much anymore but it was good to hear that you did an awesome job in rachuig which was totally obvious by the other posts that you definitely deserved the accolade award of being the best sportsperson of 2005. :) Wicked stuff!

Anyway, take care buddy

Danni

hey tash

congrats on the award, i was so happy to see you get the award. couldnt have gone to a more deserving person.

griggsy

ps: sorry it took me so long to post my congrats lol

Back
Top Bottom