Kathy Hangan wins Walter De Veer Sportsperson Award

Congratulations to NSW bowler Kathy Hangan who was presented with the "Female Sportsperson" award at the Walter De Veer presentation dinner on Thursday evening, as voted by all her female peers at the tournament

Kathy was drafted into the Northern Territory womens Walter De Veer as NT had trouble fulfilling a full team from their home state.

For her first ever big time tournament Kathy had a ball and was even seen singing and chanting along with her opponents when bowling against them, maybe that is why she got so many votes !!

Congrats Kathy, look forward to you trying out for NSW again next year

It was a pleasure meeting kathy and bowling against her. Discussing whom we had voted for afterwards I think our whole ladies team voted for Kathy so she obviously made an impression on us all. Congratulations Kathy, you really deserved this award!

She can be my roomie again any time she likes.......;)

Kathy was a well deserving recipient of that award - a very genuine, down to earth lady who just had a wow of a time...NSW's misfortune in her not making their team this year was a bonus to those of us who constituted the NT team.

looking forward to seeing both Kathy and Roger in the NSW lineups in Tassie next year!

Broni Morgan:cool:

Yes congrats again Kathy :p
One of the nicest lady i have ever bowled against
It was a pleasure to have met you
Looking forward to bowling against you next year
at either Eastcoast or Walter Deveer :D
Tracy Silva

CONGRAT KATHY,

Was an owner bowling with you and what a great roomy to see you at the Vic 150

:p ;)

Back
Top Bottom