SPORTS SERIES 2010

THE PATTERN FOR SUNDAY IS KEGEL -WINDING ROAD

"This oil pattern uses a distance of 39 feet with very little downlane help to guide the ball into the pocket. Because of the lower ratios towards the end of pattern, the greatest factor on how the WINDING ROAD will play is the lane surface and how the bowlers breakdown the pattern. The WINDING ROAD could play more inside or it could play more outside but the player who figures it out will straighten out the WINDING ROAD!"
SEE YOU THERE
JOHN

Re: SPORTS SERIES 2010 - Q&D Pattern Preview

Hi Folks,

The Kegel blurb John pasted in pretty much wraps up the pattern preview I would have done for this one.
See http://www.kegel.net/patternlibrary/default.asp for details. (See "Kegel Navigation Sport Series" patterns on the left.)

Lane surface characteristics shouldn't be much of a deal in Nth Strathfield, as it's a pretty new installation.

By all reports, the house block is another AMF dry 10-10 ditch most days (working hard to destroy their lane surface, as is company policy), so it will probably play a little right of that neighbourhood with this pattern, with not as much free hook to the right.

Watch out for some carrydown early which may require a small move to the right with feet and target, then I suspect it will be a by-the-numbers affair of following the edge of the blend left as the day goes on. The pattern will offer stronger than usual motion off the back end, like many sport patterns, so speed and release repetition will be important.

Good luck everybody! I'll see you all at event #2.

Cheers,
Jason

Hi All
Field to date is:

SPORTS SERIES FIELD No 1 at N Strathfield

1 Rowan Chapman
2 Dean Crampton
3 Janet Baker
4 Tina Hohmuth
6 Mark Ward
7 Sandy Wong-See
8 Cheryl Cowland
10Alex Rivera
12 Russell Chown
13 JP Li
14 Mark Jordan
15 Andrew Gallagher
16 Tamika Spooner
17 Glen Dwyer
18 Shaun Cummings
19 Steve Smith
20 Suzanne Jack
21 Chris McCabe
22 Matt Zerafa
23 Tracey Petrass
24 Kiaran Lomas
25 Tony Murray
26 Roy Howell
27 Cameron Diversi
28 Mary-Lou Krout
29 James Krout
30 Ed Facelo
31 Michael Craig
32 Liz Gray
33 Scott Johnson
34 Ross Brown
35 Terry Flack
36 Gail Flack
37 Steven McCaffery
38 Dale Fitzgerald
39 Gavin Jones
40 Nickolas Liem

Sorry to say John that I will have to pull out of Sunday as I will be bowling state league. Their is a need to look at state calendars. State league,roll off for some state team and sports all on the same day, some thing has to give.

Shaun Cummings.:(

Sorry for the late withdrawal, i will not be at this event.
As I will be bring home my beautiful baby daughter & my wife from the hospital.
Zoey Lee Chown, Born 24/2/10 :)
I look forward to being at the next one.

Sorry for the late withdrawal, i will not be at this event.
As I will be bring home my beautiful baby daughter & my wife from the hospital.
Zoey Lee Chown, Born 24/2/10 :)
I look forward to being at the next one.

CONGRATULATIONS Russ!

But shouldn't that be "Beautiful wife and baby daughter..?" ;)

Back
Top Bottom