Sport Series 100 Club

bfcc

well mary flower has the minus club in the have ball tour to reward the better bowlers , so it was suggested (well done bean) that we should have some sought of club. so we have come up with the 100 club.to qualify for the 100 club you have to bowl 2 games with a gap of 100 pins or more,after the first 2 events the following people have qualified-

1st tournament
dave hardy games 9+10 144-266

2nd tournament
darryl alford games 1+2 243-122
george frilingos games 7+8 266-149
brian pilkington games 7+8 137-255

well done to all the guys
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Well done to these guys for setting a benchmark.I am just glad that I am not in this company "YET"
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif

Well the newest member to this club is Craig Chandler. After bowling a 299 at Legends tonight in what was just a fantastic game. Every shot in the hole. It had everything, even a few scout leaders and that damn bloody ten pin to finish it off. He backed it up with a 180something. ( I spose he had a bit of pressure seeming though he had to back it up with a 200 to avoid the award.)
icon_wink.gif

Anyway Craig, great game and you deserved a 300. No one has gone close in that centre for quite sometime and this was the best game I think I have ever seen.
Well done.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

hi all , the sport series 100 club is going strong -
brando 24/4 146-249
dave hardy 1/5 277-173 ( our first 2 time entrant)

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

keep up the good work guys and remember if someone from the sport series hits the 100 mark make sure you add them to the list!!!
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Jeff

just checking do they have to bowl it in the sports series. Or can it be someone who has bowled but bowled the games i a different centre.

Cheers

Andrew C

entry rules for the 100 club

1-must bowl in the totalbowling sport series 2002
2-100 pins difference between games
3-any centre or tournament or league

we have 5 people on the list so far (with 1 person in twice
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif
)

hope that clears things up andrew , let me know if someone has made the 100 club .

Well this person has bowled the first two total bowling sports series so i guess they are eligible.

They bowled a 253 back up with a 149 and then in the following block nearly did it again but failed by 1 pin (167 - 266)
icon_redface.gif

they nearly made it into the books in the same event, same centre, two blocks in a row.

Cheers

Andrew

PS I dont think i will mention any name, but should be easy to work out.

Bugger, I have to dob myself in

Brisbane Area's at Chermside yesterday

247 - 138 - 205

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hi all, we have a few more entries into the 100 club. dave is no longer or only 2 time entrant after the have ball tour at greenslopes.
carl bottomley games 1+2 254-147 (nice start carl)
brian pilkington games 7+8 143-268 (2nd entry)
darryl alford games 9+10 166-266 (2nd entry)

keep them coming guys!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Whilst everyone is dobbing themselves in you may as well add me to the list. Less than 48 hours after getting my Zone (as opposed to a dead hammer) I got off to an uneasy start at the Greenslopes Twin Tour event 119, 220, 120. Lanes 3 + 4 for the first and second game and then 7 + 8 for the third game.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Better add Brando to the list........200ish-175-300..... at last he has joined the elite.

It was only a matter of time.... and well done on the 300.
icon_cool.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_eek.gif

It was on monday at Suncity (thought I should add that bit??)

hi guys it has been a busy week for the 100 club , first up was darrly with his 170-300 finish on tuesday night at chermside then to follow his efforts brando on wednesday night at caboolture shot 246-146-23? nice series brando i think you are leading the way on most entries.and yes brando you do have to throw a big game to get to get into the club but you have to throw a bad game as well
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

Well as some of you may or may not have seen the last two wednesday nights at Caboolture in the 5 person Sponsors league that I have bowled myself into the 100 club twice. Last week was a 268, 147. Last night 21/08/02 I went 151, 274 (yeah you might go as far as saying I choked in the tenth frame). The hilarious part about was that I needed to bowl a 266 to make average and was joking about it with my opponent on the other team just prior to the game. :roll:

He He i should win!!!

180-280-180 something like that
182-288-196 but thats still good and
143 263

He he and they are the ones i can remember

rule change

ok guys this is getting out of hand , i didn't now how talented you guys are with so many names appearing every week . so i have decided that the 100 club members will now be limited to those who bowl it in the series.now that doesn't mean you have to stop telling us about your games just that the sport series 100 club is now only opened to the guys who do it in the sport series.

Congratulations to young Jason Bates who makes an appearance in here for the first time. He opened against us with a great 256 game (it had everything - brooklyn's, through the nose - wherever he put the ball just about he struck), next game 151.

It is good to see another young bowler with the guts to have a crack at least one sports tourny this year.

Back
Top Bottom