Split Conversion Comp

thats awsome bowlin givin the right age he will be able to compete against belmo or even barnes in the world cup or weber cup lol

Yeah, seen this one before.

The kid is gonna be a freak.

Not sure about his strike shot, if he's that good at sparing splits, he must leave them a hell of a lot!!

has anyone here converted a 5-7-10 (or heard of anyone do it)??
i know of plenty of people who have converted 7-10's but never heard anyone spare the 5-7-10?

I converted it in Dec, not something I was too proud of leaving in the first place tho LOL;)

i know of plenty of people who have converted 7-10's but never heard anyone spare the 5-7-10?

during practice when i was going for the 10 pin, it bounced off the back curtain, and tapped the 7 pin into the 5, out of a clean rack...surprisingly it has happened 3 times for me

Yeah Adam Carr did it in Sponsors League down here in the mid/late 90's.
Left it, copped the biggest raspberry from everyone in the centre for leaving it, casually gets up, slings it at the 5-pin which clips the back of the 7-pin, bounces up out of the pit and takes the 10-pin!

Whole place went nuts! Adam casually flips the two-handed bird at all his tormenters in the place as he casually strolls off the approach acting like sparing The Tree is an everyday occurrence :p

Matt Riley spared it in some big tournament somewhere too.

When I spared it in Dec I hit the five onto the ten, with the ball hooking enough to then take out the seven pin.

Back
Top Bottom