SPC

ms

is retired...
Hey y'all,

i know its only may, but i am looking ahead......

can anyone shed some light on SPC for me.... as in the calendar says its at castle hill but i cant find a great deal of info on this centre...

can someone please advise me on what the lanes and approaches are and anything else thats needed...

oh, and accommodation in the area too, if any locals can assit with info..

hopefully i aint asking too much, eventho the tourny is 4 months away, but for those casually employed we need to look into the future..

thanking you all for your input... please help :)

martina

Castle hill bowling alley has synithic lanes, approxes can sometimes times be a little sticky but all in all a good centre.

On saturday div 1 id here in sydney were bowling around 220 ave. Dont know if that helps as the patter was medium oil from about board 6 thru 6 accross and down to about 35 with lite oil thru to about 42 ft.

accomidation not sure of sorry

Brunswick Pro Anvilane for the approaches and lane surface, so expect the approaches to be a pinch slow, but consistent - no problem.

On a hard surface like Pro Anvilane, ball reaction is entirely condition dependent. Don't expect the house ditch for SPC. The surface is still quite new and appears to be in excellent condition. Expect consistent backend reaction as a result. Last year at NSW Open, scores were high.

Hope this helps. I'm not much good for accommodation advice, but did stay in the Medina Apartments in North Ryde a while back for a concert. You need a car for this place. It's 1980's vintage townhouse complex (and still has some permanent residents), so it's a little old, but weel kept, quiet and comfortable and wasn't to pricey via wotif. A good place to share with some friends, as you can have your own room.

There is a new Quest Apartments opened last year, 300m from bowl.
Over the road is Crowne Plaza Norwest and The Hills Lodge (Grand Mecure)right behind bowl.

Back
Top Bottom