South Qld Pressie Shield Try Outs

W

Who Cares

Hey...
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what
Rule #5 (Players selected must bowl ALL EVENTS in their Area/South Queensland Junior State Championships (2001) )
on our nomination form actually means.... To myself it could read many things... These include....

1) You must of bowled either Area/South Qld Junior State Championships in 2001 to be able to try out.

The reason I ask this is because I have been told that a person, who I will not name is able to try out with out bowling in any of these...

If it a possability that the years is supposed to be 2002... So therfore it reads:

*Players selected must bowl ALL EVENTS in their Area/South Queensland Junior Championships (2002)

Could someone please help me out...
Thanks...
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif
icon_confused.gif

Hey all.

Just wondering who has put a nomination in for the team this year and who will be rolling off or who knows who is rolling off.

Take care.
Kim

Hey Kimmy babe

All I know is that they have got 16 boys rolling off and im not sure how many girls.

Kel

hey it is jayde...so the person starting this post...if this person didnt bowl these two things then really they shouldnt roll off but it happens all the time and there is nothing u can do about it...sorry to be the barere of bad news but it is how it goes...
later xxxx

Hey there,

Seems that we had a similar situation with our Roll-offs, our nomination form had the same mandatory tourneys listed but the powers-that-be decided that they could still try out. We had 5 that hadn't bowled the proper things.
icon_sad.gif

Hey ppl is there only 16 boys rollin of kel **** thats low. Well im not rolling of this year but ill be there to cheer everyone on. How many girls are rollin of this year.

Hey,

Yeah there is 25 boys trying out, sorry Kel that was just an estimation, when I looked at the sheet it looked rather a small amount of boys. But I counted just then and there is 25 boys.

Cheers

whos going to be the manager and is mrs weir still gonna be coaching it or they getting a real one this year
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Josh

I can not believe you said that on a national forum. Mrs Weir is a lovely lady and if you dont like her then keep your comments to yourself.

She has done wonders for the South Queensland juniors and gets the results just have a look at the previous winners of shield and the girls section thank you very much. She is a dedicated coach and if you need her she will come running thats the way a coach should be. She has helped me emenseley and for that i thank her. I wouldnt be where i am today without the lil push along she gave me!

If you get to know a person your views may change and i think thats what a lot of people need to do in the bowling world.

Thanks
Kim

hey...
thanks jayde for your help....

it really ****s how ppl can do this sort of thing.... we all have to bowl in these events knowing that if we dont our chances of trying out are nil....

then with the likes of ppl that some how try out with out doing the events is unbeleiveable...

rules are made for a reason.... and one thing that i know for sure is that the rules should apply for everyone...

anyways thanks again....
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif

heyya peeps
icon_biggrin.gif

yeh rules dont seem 2 mean anything in tenpin bowling anymore... i c the rules being broken all the time... sux but hey no1 can b bothered stopping it...

and um... cheesecake: DEWD r u insane? i dunno who ya r but didnt Mrs Weir get made a TBAL hall of famer last year?? or am i thinkin of the wrong person??
icon_razz.gif

bye
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

i agree with you there kim she is a good coach but maybe for the girls she couldnt help us being the boys thats all i have problems with and isnt this a forum where you can have your say well hey kim thats what i just did and yeh your right about her making TBAL hall of fame. No one in the bowling community have the balls to say what they thing and when they do they get critisized. im sure alot of the parents and juniors would agree with me but dont want to say anything.
icon_mad.gif

Umm I have nothing to do with this, how ever dont you think bagging a coach that has all the achievements of Mrs Wier is a little "LOW" This person must be doing someting right to be able to come away with SEVERAL shields. Cheesecake, would you be prepared to get up at nationals or somewhere and say what you posted. Well now that someone has released your name. YOu shouldnt ditch coaches that have done so much for the sport..

I think you should think before you type

Sazz

Hey guys, Im gunna keep my mouth shut on this subject but I dont think anyone has the right to bag cheesecake for his opinion. He is entitled to that opinion and if he wants to he can voice it on here.

After all isnt that what this forum is about??

hey.

no the reason why i dont like wot cheesecake said is because he/she said it on a forum... easy to hide behind your computer. if u have a problem with Mrs Weir, i suggest you tell her to her face. i personally dont know Mrs Weir, but i respect her for what she has done in bowling in australia.
i disagree with all this bagging thats goin on on this forum lately.. everyone is SOOO big and tough on the net. hiding behind a nicname (my names patrick egan incase u didnt know
icon_razz.gif
).. but when it comes to tournaments everyone is kissing each others asses and afraid to say it to each others faces... sorry if my language offends you but its gotta b said.

sorry 2 disagree wit ya kel =) but i had 2 say it

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
byes

I of the contributing reasons i believe mrs weir has had the chance to represent queensland as a coach is becuase she is a very intimidating person. Juniors up here know not to fuk with her cause we know she has a very big influence on team selections. You people down south dont hear what the juniors and parents say about her behind her back and how much they want her out. Im not saying that everyone up here dislikes her but from what i hear from others at bowling centres around brisbane is that they have the same opinion as me. And why am i doing this now? Well im not bowling anymore and i dont feel as intimidated by her cause i know she cant denie me and spots in rep teams. Thanks kel for not jumping down my throat for having an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom