Qld South Presidents Shield Team

BaaMoo

Congratulations to all the Qld south Squad who bowled this weekend for your dedication and sportsmanship. To those who did not make the team, thank you for your efforts and contribution throughout the last few months.

Boys Team

Mathew Cox (Captain)
Wade Naylor
Ben Johns
Sean Bowling
Ben Donnelly (injury exemption and selected)
Haydn Manskie (selected)

Girls team

Rochelle Mottlee (Captain)
Tamara Harmsworth
Morgan Lutz
Stephanie Surawski
Amy Grandison (selected)
Larissa Brosnan (selected)

Thank you also to the Caboolture Bowl and staff for their assistance this weekend

South Qld Junior Committee

would personally like to congratulate all the kids who rolled off this wk end, their parents should be proud of them even those who did not make the team showed us guts and determination. Sth qld shield team has a very bright future in the next few yrs. Guys u made me proud.. WELL DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, here, here. Well said Donna. The whole team is a very impressive line up. To those who did not make it, you should all be very proud of yourselves with your efforts. I witnessed an incredible amount of grit and determination ground out this weekend. As for the future of SQ juniors it is looking very promising!!!
BEWARE WERRIBEE, SQ IS COMING!!!

Congrats 2 all that made it but a very big congrats 2 Marah Harmswroth n Larissa Brosnan...

Gud luck in Werribee all, bowl well n have fun :D

Flick n Brendan Crisp

well done to everyone who rolled off this week.... we have both a strong girls and boys team. Also good luck to Larri, Marah, Rocky, Coxy, Amy, Hayden and Steph as it is there final year as a junior... Get out there kick some ass and show em who's boss... =)... Good luck bowlers and see you all down there...

Jono....

*** Its the small and simple things in life that matter the most ***

congratulations to everyone who made the teamm

im sure SQ will go strong in Werribe and im sure the future of the team will continue to live up to the hype of being a good team.

I agree with all the comments. These kids put in a fantastic performance taking it right down to the last frame and I do believe the 2 rolloff format worked great. The strongest team possible has been picked to represent SQ and I am looking forward to seeing them in action down at Werribee. Let's bring the shield home again!

Back
Top Bottom