South Queensland Junior Presidents Shield Squad

BaaMoo

We would like to extend our congratulations to the following bowlers who made the training squad this weekend. Still to complete a 2nd roll-off in February to decide the team of 6 to go to the Junior Nationals;

BOYS
Mathew Cox 2557
Ben Donnelly 2539
Ben Johns 2531
Brendon Harvey 2512
Robert Reynolds 2431
Jayden Leming 2395
Hayden Manskie 2390
Joseph Baldwin 2381
Sean Bowling 2370
Wade Naylor 2340
---------------------------------
Reserves
Ben Pearce 2315
Mitchell Hennessy 2313

GIRLS
Rochelle Mottlee 2396
Larissa Brosnan 2377
Tamara Harmsworth 2315
Morgan Lutz 2281
Paige Ashby 2179
Stephanie Surawski 2154
Amy Grandison 2149
Christina Myatt 2101
Lindsey Schuller 2041
Johanna Hodnett 2032
-----------------------------------
Reserves
Rachel Manskie 2031
Amy-lee Kroehnert 1981

Congratulations again to all it was a great roll-off to watch with both teams coming down to the last game. You should all be very proud of yourselves and the outstanding behaviour which you all displayed all weekend.

Rach, Chris and Val

I would like to quickly correct my own spelling, it should read;

Lindsay Schuler

I apologize for the mistake.

congrats to everyone who made the squad, the scores show what a great effort it was and it shows the talent in south qld, special shot out to

Brendon Harvey, i told u youd make it man, i no its something u have been working hard for and im glad to see your hard work has paid off. gud luck for the 2nd roll off

Ben Johns, you were unlucky not to make it last year but great to see u have made the squad this year and best of luck for the 2nd roll off

Lil joey baldwin, mate i didnt even no u were rolling off ha but great effort bro. I will catch you one day man ha XD gud luck for the 2nd roll off

and Wade my man i hope u didnt break any monitors with your hieght and backswing haha lol good work man, good luck for the 2nd roll off

good luck to everyone on the 2nd roll off

south qld is gona take it out pres shield 2 years running

cheers G-unit

I would like to say congratulations to everyone who bowled and especially to those who made the squad. It was great to sit back and watch you all fight it out and you all bowled extremely well.

Good luck to all for the 2nd roll off :)

Big congrats to Mat Cox. Well done. Bowled a blitz for NT in 2009 will do the same for SQ in 2010. Great work Mat!!

I would like to say a very big thank you to all on the committee. Very well done to all bowlers and especially to those who made the team. We know you will all do us proud.

Grant

Brendonnnnnnnn; Yeowwww i'm so proud of you. you're worked so hard in the last 6 months and i'm glad to see the hard work has finally paid off.

Johnseyyyyy; well donee kiddo.

Tmazzzz, Lari and Amy. Bowling like champions still.

Good luck to everyone in the second roll off

how u roll off for this team is a bit of a joke

Maybe you could clarify that just a little Dominic. Seems to me to be a very reasonable process. There is a new committee which is working hard and doing a good job. I'm sure they would appreciate any constructive input regarding selection.

Mmmm i remember SA doing something similar back in the 90's, i think its got an alright chance of working

Congrats. to all of you - especially the large number who bowl Twin Tour. Plenty of games on differing conditions for you to gain experience .... good luck for the next stage.

Those organising also need some support - no matter what you guys do, you will never suit everyone ... ENJOY!

Flower

it pretty much advantages people who live in brisbane area like ur not in the 6 man team till february and the nationals r in april not a very long time for the team to gel but my opinion isnt gonna change anything so i guess it deosnt really matter then

it pretty much advantages people who live in brisbane area like ur not in the 6 man team till february and the nationals r in april not a very long time for the team to gel but my opinion isnt gonna change anything so i guess it deosnt really matter then

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

if you look at the team, most of them have already bowled in a team together, or are friends and if you really wanna win, you put all the crap aside and do it for the team..

it is a great idea, i wish they had of done it this way back in my days of shield. it will make things interesting to see how much people have improved in their bowling and how much training and committment they are willing to put in to represent their state.

CONGRATS to everyone who made the 10.

Thanks for the comments thus far; this squad of 20 bowlers will be training together over the coming months as done with every team before competing in the 2nd Roll-off in February. This way they are all bonded the same as they do every year.

We are a completely new committee and although we are trying new things any feedback is appreciated, in the hope of getting a better system in place for the future. The bowlers have commented that they liked the idea, and any further feedback is always welcome.

I would just quickly like to publicly thank Logan City for their hospitality over the weekend the lanes and the whole centre ran perfectly. Thankyou very much to Robert Kearney and his staff for this.

I would like to thank Totalbowling for allowing us to advertise this event on this site and also allowing us such an open place to answer any questions all the bowlers had. Thanks again.

Also thankyou to all those that are getting behind this new committee and fully supporting the new processes that we are attempting to put into place for the development of the Junior sporting arena in the future.

Thanks
Rachael

Back
Top Bottom