Christina Myatt 3482
Kristina Ney 3449

Stephanie Surawski 3432
Rachel Manskie 3348
Jessica Hodnett 3289
Candice Dennis 3259
Tiffeny Crossett 3128
LIndsay Schuler 3082

WOW! nice going guys looks good. Good on ya amy for making it!!!! unlucky ben for just missing out. But have fun in newcastle guys!

Sean

I would just like to congrat beth... wonderful effort and awsome bowling!!

Keep it up chicky

Oh and good luck to everyone else that made the team

Well done to all the bowlers who have tried their hearts out to represent their state - ENJOY (but not tooooo much!). Special congrats. to the Caboolture mob !!

Flower

Congrats to all who made the team :smiley.php:

Way to go Rocky and Midge,
Blow the lanes apart down there guys :)

Brad, Rachel, Shontay, Khynan and Tavish

wow

way to go chris and lari for topping, knew you would both do well

also huge congrats to the rest of both teams who made it, looking strong for an 09 shield comeback

do us proud guys

2 pretty good teams there, and i dont have to dong Chris over the head for missing either!!:p

i would just like to congradulate everybody on making the team

Chris- you didn't even need to bowl the last game such a great effort

Hayden and Casey- Lucky Freaking Buggars, bowled well that last game to secure your spot boys awsome game to watch.

T-mazourous- WE DID IT WOOOH... party on plane for you b'day, and wont say much else except we better do indina theme for royal rumbble haha can you image the head piece haha..

Kristina Ney- My former ranger it wont be the same with out you this year but hopefully that draft works out :) my fingers will be crossed until you tell me.

Racheal and Jess - you too are some rising superstars in bowling you two did so well to get where you did and bowled fantasic for 20 games.

to the new comers well bowled and can't wait to get to know you. think we gott a pretty strong team :)

On ya Morgie!!!! So proud of you!!

Also congrats to Chris (no surprises there), Casey and Hayden, and for the girls well done to Larry and Tamara.

Go SQ!!!

Ben Pearce wasn't rolling off for South Queensland for 3 reasons.
1) he ages out
2) he bowls in NSW
3) he was actually bowling in 2 seperate other tournaments that weekend.

Nonetheless, Congradulations to all who made it, especially you Jabs. looked like you were on fire mate.

I would like to congratulate Shaun Patford making the team on debut. I would like to say well done mate the work has payed off., 'It shows what u put into the game is what u you get out of the game'. I will add to the post earlier cheezzz the last game to decide the placings shows the talent thats out there.Hayden & Casey Well done. great team of bowlers, great team of players.... good luck in Newcastle.. :):):):):):)

Lefty

congrats to everyone who madfe the team it was a good weekend
and thanks to everyone for there nice posts :D

laters

Here are the full results, courtesy of the SQ Junior Committee.

Attachments

• 2009RollOffBowlerScores PresShld.xls
    96.5 KB · Views: 114
Congrats to everyone that made the team everyone bowled so awesome and it will be awesome to go away with everyone :D

just a couple of special mentions..

firstly to my sister Amy..you bowled really well and i think you surprised a lot of people including me. well done :)

to the girls that didn't make the team i still want to say well done. it was a really close roll off and you really put the pressure on...rachel manskie you are an absolute legend. you have come so far with your bowling :) and candice you are such an awesome bowler it sucks it was your last year but you will still go far :) and to kristina im so bummed your not in the team :( good luck if you put in to draft my fingers will be crossed for you :)

also well done to all the boys.

can't wait to get to know you all better..see you all at aspley

Beth

P.S it was Ben Pearce from Toowoomba that bowled

Oh, my bad, sorry for the confussion. Must be two Ben Pearce's out there, as i'm one of them and i live in Grafton in NSW. Again, sorry for any confussion.

Back
Top Bottom