So long and Farewell

phaggy

Hey all,
I just want to take this time to say goodbye from the sport. It is a sport that has given me some lows but plenty of highs, but due to extenuating circumstances I am giving it away. There may be a chance in the future for me to come back but at this stage of my life I need to focus on other things and unfortunately bowling isnt one of them. I have made a lot of friends in the sport and I would like to stay in contact with them.

I have a bunch of bowling equipment that would like new homes, so if you are interested PM me on here and I will get you a list of all that I have.

So to all my friends in the bowling fraternity I would like to say Goodbye and Farewell for now.

Phillip Fagg

I've only crossed paths with you a handfull of times. Have bowled with and against you and, to state the obvious, you have bowling talent. Hope you do come back and compete again someday.

P.S.
Stick your balls where they fit! Leave me your shot!

Stuart

Thanks stu, but at the moment being away from the game is the best thing for me. I would love to give you my shot but I dont know too much about it myself, I just threw the damn thing...

Phil - I would have to also state the obvious. You are a great talent and will be missed. Hopefully the sport will see you again some time in the near future. I think I know the main reason for this decision and if I am correct it is a very wise one. All the best to you mate and hope things work out for the better.

Grant

Hey Phil - Sorry to see you go... You were a good bowler and i hope the avenue you have taken leads to happiness. Maybe one when you are settle you will return to a good sport that you have talent and passion for..

Cheers and Take care..

Jono

Hey Phil, Sad to see you leave the sport but hope to see you bowling again in the future. Hopefully catch up at K&K.

Chris

I guess this means that im lucky to have swapped shirts with you at youth... your shirt is now a piece of memorabilia!...

Sad to hear though bud, im sure you will sort it all out come back when the time is perfect, and continue to smash it!

Hope to see you back in the very near future,

until then, all the best Phil!

Time off is the way to go sometimes, to get the other life situations sorted out.
Itll work out, and, as your cousin, I will back you up the whole way (Y) high 5 for me for being just that awesome.
Dont get rid of any of your gear though, you know you will be back sooner or later, for good and you will indeed need some gear (regardless of the disagreeance we have about quality) ;)

Back
Top Bottom