smoking during bowling

Andrew.s very nice calling people names as have called myself you mate just made a dickhead of yourself by doing so ...I wasn't having a go at you but you want to jump up & down so be it........I know alot of people are working hard in all the organizations to get this sport to the recognized so dont stupid .....I asked a question you took it the wrong way.I have been in this sport for 25 years ,heard & seen it all.as I stated in an earlier post I did blame myself for not knowing about the rule 214 so read first before being a smart#%#e about it .I dont care how many meetings you have been to ! or to what level they were.if you have its your job as a DELEGATE to make sure that the info gets around to the members .AM I RIGHT or are we mushrooms that pay a registration fee for the hell of it.........regards renta

Andrew s by the way bracks has post new anti smoking laws soon to come in ,so you dont have to ring him .see I saved you a phone call.....regards renta

Congratulations Renta nice to see that after 25 years you have finally discovered the rules.
Kinda proves my point about sitting on the sidelines until it affects you personally.

Andrew s just went to the rule book that was supplied its the last one given to her guess what its 2002 ...NO RULE 214 in this edition so why no new edition supplied or updates supplied ........oh! I know we just guess...........regards renta

renta said:
Andrew s just went to the rule book that was supplied its the last one given to her guess what its 2002 ...NO RULE 214 in this edition so why no new edition supplied or updates supplied ........oh! I know we just guess...........regards renta

So you never thought to ask if there are any new releases or updates ?

Gee you guys that haven't seen an updated rule book have you been getting around with your head in the sand????? TBA are upto version 5.9 of the rule book. If you check on the TBA web site you can find out alot of info..

Why should I have to ask for updates as am just a meager league bowler ,the TBA should supply updates to be add if their not going supply a new one yearly,this is why we pay sanction fees,What we are supposed to guess they have updates.Surley there are changes every year ,they should supply a new one to all sanction leagues,not up tp me to do their job . yes I know they work hard & deserve a pat on their backs like any job its satisfaction more than anything else that they get out of it........as for for Andrew s saying to me dont get in to a sanction league thats a good way to loose bowlers who's money is part of TBA,I can tell him there is no way I would leave I llike the competition i'm in..........5.9 version hey! well where is my leagues copy ,oh! thats right i forgot to guess didn't I .........renta.

Hey RENTA,
If you have a decent Association Secretary he/she should down load the rule book and leave a copy at the bowl for ALL to see. The problem is that alot of bowlers just want to bowl their games and don't give a damm about the rules.

me to

i totally agree withyou renta :lol:
plus there is to many soft bowlers out there who sook about the smallest things :-({|=

Re: me to

johnny rotten said:
i totally agree withyou renta :lol:
plus there is to many soft bowlers out there who sook about the smallest things :-({|=

Oh the irony. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom