Simon Gourlay shoots 300

Jerry8-10

Tonight in the second game of Centre League, Simon Gourlay bowling for his team The Budweisers finally bowled his first 300, after bowling eleven perfect strikes the last shot came in light leaving the 2-8, only to have the 8pin topple onto the 2pin sending the league into a frenzy, giving him the magic 300.

Fantastic effort mate, first one for the Gourlay/Commane family.
Simon, Jen, Chris, Kate, Nick and Bek.

It just doesn't get any better than this. It was a honour to see your first 300 Simon, and hopefully I will see many more.

I suppose I can say this.... WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

Well done Simon!!

That is one 300 I really wish I had have seen.

Couldn't be happier for you and couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Kace.

Googsie maaaaaaaaate :lol:
You have no idea how proud I am to have seen you finally roll that elusive 300-game - and to have been there to see it live was a special moment.

I've known Googs since about 1982, and he's always dreamed of finally cracking the magic figure - and tonight, as Androooooo said, WELCOME TO THE CLUB :D Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke :)

The way almost half the League poured out onto the approach to chase and congratulate him was one of the most awesome sights I've seen in bowling at Moonah :D

Congrats Googs, from Matty and the Old P. :wink:

Well done Simon, congratulations on bowling a perfect 300 game. Enjoy the glory see you up in Burnie for the Masters. I'll shout u a coffee at Lane 13 lol
Congratulations again from all the Reeve family. :p :p

Well done Simon :lol: :lol:
And as Kassey said.....it couldn't have happened to a better bloke!
Just wish I could have seen it...
Was just thinking.......imagine if it happened when we bowled league together all those years ago!!!!!!
Hope to talk to you soon mate....
Garry

bout bloody time

having a good year, melbourne's even winning a few games this year :wink:

well done simon, well over due

Congratulations Simon =D> =D> =D>

Well done, I only wish that I had been their to see it. I'm told that there wasn't a dry eye in the house. :cry:

Great effort and don't leave it so long for the next one.

simon I couldn't have been happier nor prouder of you mate, I can't think of a person more deserving,
congratulations on such a magical game it was a pleasure to watch
congratulations from steven noelene trent and jason griggs

Yeah, well done Simon. That was the 1st 300 I've seen bowled live and it was magic! I was nearly going blue holding my breath in the last frame! Brilliant! :D

Hey everyone ....

At work having one of those crappy days, decided to quickly jump in & check Totalbowling, glad I did.

Congrats Simon ..... I can only echo what others have said ..... couldn't happen to a better bloke .... welcome to the club! Hope you celebrated the event in style, they certainly don't happen everyday, as you would be aware!

See you soon!

Yes well done mate, a great acheivment, hope to catch up with you soon, hopefully we will get to have a rachuig trip together sometime soon, now wouldnt that be sensational??....:)

Cheers

Bruv

10,11,CABOOMBA

Well done googs on what to most people is elusive and gets away from them on the last shot,i will never forget the look on your face,it was priceless,we all need a bit of luck in this game and you used it on the right shot,ive used that luck my self a couple of times.AWESOME :D :D i dont think you ever get used to the 12th shot and it sure is a buzz when they all go down as you know now,keep kickin but and i will see you next thursday mate from paul

Back
Top Bottom