Congratulations Stevan Malina - 300 game

Muels1

The Chosen One
Tonight at Sunshine Superbowl during the 3rd game of the Two Up doubles league, Stevan Malina bowled a perfect 300 game on lanes 11 & 12.

After starting the first and second games with back to back 192 games and actually hoping to to gain his triplicate with another 192 game, Steve had bowled the first 8 frames with shots that never looked like missing. Then came the ninth frame and i believe the nerves started to sink in. He had thrown the shot slightly inside and got a lucky carry of the 4 - 7. Tenth frame and first 2 shots were going to carry all the way ... never look like missing. Then the twelth shot, shaking all over he had put the ball about 3 boards wide but it came up and got a soft tap on to the 10 pin ... 300 GAME! His words to use when he came off the lane were and i quote 'OH MY GOD I AM SHAKING'

Congratulations mate! lets see this form keep up for next weekend when we take on everyone else at Dunn Shiled at Forest Hill!

Catch ya's Kelvin

Just like to add my congrats to Steve on bowling his first 300. I'm just glad he was on my side and not against me. I think he is still trying to realise what he's done. :D :D :D :D

Go you good thing!!

Hey Steve even though we saw you on Sunday can I just say a HUGEEEE CONGRATULATIONS from your Wednesday night team mates, Kelvin, Steve C, Sheena, David and I (Jane).

You realise this means you have to pick your game up on Wednesday night as well....... just kidding lol. :p

And - if we hear you complain about those Sunshine lanes again - watch out!!!

Well done buddy - here's to many more..... :D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom