Chris Benson (snr)

Muels1

The Chosen One
Congratulations to Chris Benson tonight on bowling a magnificent 791 series at Sunshine in the Western Suburbs Tenpin League
Game 1: 280
Game 2: 236
Game 3: 275
Very stiff in the 7th frame of the last game where he flushed the pocket and drilled an 8 pin. I have no doubt watching him bowl tonight that had he hit that 7th frame he more than likely would have gone all the way and then shot the centres first ever 800 series.
Either way still great bowling and a pleasure to watch the 'OLD FART' showing us youngies how it is doen LOL!
Kelvin

Hi Chris, well done just as well I did not come to bowl ilast night it would have cost me a fortune in fines. Great bowling and that 800 series must be pretty close for you at Sunshine. Maybe the A/O coming up will give you that big thrill.:cool:

Great bowling Chris and many thanks to you Kelvin for making us aware of this feat. Sunshine is a great bowling centre full of many talented bowlers, of which Chris is definitely one of them.

Mr Benson....when all is said & done i have said before..you are a real asset to our sport,hey to all juniors out there,get a chance & watch & learn from this guy,congratulations Chris..Carl

Back
Top Bottom