Chris Benson (Snr) Does It Again! And.....

i30girl07

Tweety
I would personally like to congratulate my dad Chris Benson on bowling his first 300 in the Western Suburbs Tenpin League tonight! It was a great effort and great to watch and a nice way to take out high game money. Chris even said himself that it would take him to bowl a 300 to get high game money. Congrats from your team mates and friends. Adam and i are very proud of you dad. Keep up the great work and hope to see more.

On another note we would like to congratulate Billy on also getting the Jackpot game tonight. Great to see so many wins for one team.

And congrats to Carl Barbara for bowling a 803 series. Well done to all.

Well done Chris! It was nice to watch you bowl 300 last year at the TBA National Championships in AMF Moonah, Tasmania. Nice to know you've done it again!

Congratulations!

Richard Palma

Would just like to add that although i was there when you bowled your first 300 in practice, and i missed the one in Tassie it was great to see it in league when it is on the same team. The only other's i've seen are against me.
I witnessed Stevan Malina's first 300 when he bowled it against me. A close one for Adrian Sprakel with a 290 and sorry Billy but i wasn't there that night you bowled yours.

Once again congrats to my dad.
Love Sarah.

congrats chris. sounds like you guys had some good lanes last night.

see ya when you are in perth.

Well a special WELL DONE for my mate Chris Benson, you bowled exceptionally last night,even though you took my high scratch game off me after 1 game!!! lol nah only kiddin well done again hope you enjoy the cheque i gotta give you!!! CARL BARBARA;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom