Geoff Davies 298 and Sarah Benson 298 - Two Up League AMF Sunshine

muxies

Muxies
Congratulations to my bowling buddy Geoff Davies on a fantastic 298 in the Two Up league tonight in AMF Sunshine. That's 334 with handicap, and using his Lanemasters Terminator.

Great bowling and I hope this gives you the confidence and belief to go even further next time.

Congratulations to Sarah Benson also bowling 298 tonight and I believe using the Cell. Only heard the yelling and applause from down the other end of the centre so didn't get to see much, but it sounded great from afar.

Martin

Congratulations to my bowling buddy Geoff Davies on a fantastic 298 in the Two Up league tonight in AMF Sunshine. That's 334 with handicap, and using his Lanemasters Terminator.

Great bowling and I hope this gives you the confidence and belief to go even further next time.

Congratulations to Sarah Benson also bowling 298 tonight and I believe using the Cell. Only heard the yelling and applause from down the other end of the centre so didn't get to see much, but it sounded great from afar.

Martin

I think you mean Sharon Benson (Sarah's mum), but that's awesome job for back up bowler!!! You better keep up this for Western Subs.
Shona & Tim.

Re: Geoff Davies 298 and Sharon Benson 298 - Two Up League AMF Sunshine

Oops many apologies Sharon.

Great game, good to see another senior with a 298 and backup WOW!

Martin

I've have been passing on these messages to my mum. I couldn't be more proud of her. Every shot was beautiful, just missed her target on the last shot to leave a baby split! But still. WOW! The ***** took my high game off me! lol. I also believe that it was her highest series of 671 i believe it was.
Well done mum. And thanks to all those cheering her on!

Well Done Sharon :smiley.php:
also Congratulations on making the ATBSOV team

regards
Carol & Animal

Back
Top Bottom