Hey Bowlers, Sarah Benson Here!!!!

i30girl07

Tweety
Just wanting to say hi to my fellow bowlers.
An intro about myself, well......
The names Sarah Benson, some of you may know the name from my father Chris Benson (snr) and no chris benson jnr is not related to us.
Im 23 soon to turn 24.

I bowl at Sunshine Superbowl and have been since i was 6 y/old. Been there since i was 3 y/old. Almost everyone knows me there.
I bowl in the Western Suburbs on Wed's night and Two Up on Friday evenings.

Currently hold a league avg of around 186 but just recently bowled 686 series in Western Subs league and since then have been holding 208 avg in other tournaments.
My goal in bowling is to reach and maintain a 210 to 215 avg and i know i'm good for it. And to get that all important 300 game.

Hope i can make a few more bowling friends from here.
If anyone wants to chat just PM me and say hi.;)

Just wanting to say hi to my fellow bowlers.
An intro about myself, well......
The names Sarah Benson, some of you may know the name from my father Chris Benson (snr) and no chris benson jnr is not related to us.
Im 23 soon to turn 24.
I bowl at Sunshine Superbowl and have been since i was 6 y/old. Been there since i was 3 y/old. Almost everyone knows me there.
I bowl in the Western Suburbs on Wed's night and Two Up on Friday evenings.
Currently hold a league avg of around 186 but just recently bowled 686 series in Western Subs league and since then have been holding 208 avg in other tournaments.
My goal in bowling is to reach and maintain a 210 to 215 avg and i know i'm good for it. And to get that all important 300 game.
Hope i can make a few more bowling friends from here.
If anyone wants to chat just PM me and say hi.;)

hey Sarah hope you achive that 300 game soon. i bowled last night a 144 and 168 games in the Special Olympics league (for people with Disabilities) i achieve a awesome 312 series for the 1st time i'm hoping to go higher than 168 my highest score and try and get into 170+ barrier
your welcome to pm me if you want to talk and make a new bowling freind

Kind regards
Mick :)

hey sarah, it was awesome meeting ya at werribee marathon, good to see others like u and me still know what the word fun means when bowling!
stay cool dudess
Mattie

Back
Top Bottom