Should Syncronised Swimming be removed from the olympics?

Should Syncronised Swimming Be Removed From The Olympics?

• Yes

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

Zoidberg

Honestly, I think there should be some sports that have to be removed from the olympics such as Syncronised Swimming because it's a waste of time and not many people like it.

Syncronised swimming should be replaced with something like..i don't know...maybe Tenpin Bowling

there has to be some type of event for all the weird sports. Let them have their time in the spotlight! :)

fencing, bmx( i didnt know it was 1982 again!!) and wrestling can piss off too

I disagree with the fencing because I used to do fencing. It's a sport that requires alot of fitness and a very sharp mind.

With that greco-roman wrestling, all I have to say about that is "damn! get a hotel room already, guys!" :surrender:

And I don't give a crap about BMX lol

Electric fencing maybe!!!

ZZZZTTTT!!!!!!! :D

And wrestling can be saved as long as Roy and HG do all the commentary

Electric fencing maybe!!!
ZZZZTTTT!!!!!!! :D
And wrestling can be saved as long as Roy and HG do all the commentary

Electric fencing is used in the olympics. That's how they make sure a strike has been made and to keep score.

Syncronised swimming should be replaced with something like..i don't know...maybe Tenpin Bowling

I couldn't agree more :D

It would be real interesting to see some of the PBA players in the olympics too.

I can imagine Pete Weber, Norm Duke, Walter Ray Williams, Chris Barnes and Robert Smith making the 5 man team for the USA

Whats the difference between Synchronised Swimming and Bowling?
In SS, you kick the wrong leg and lose points. Bowling, you hit the wrong side of the head pin and you get a perfect score...
I love this game, and I think it's a hell of a lot more interesting then most of the Olympics, eg the first 235km of the 240km road race... wow... waste of 6 hours. But it's things like that that make it hard for us to get in there.

Thats what I believe anyway.
Go ahead, blast me for being honest and different.

However, I do agree it should be removed... it is insanely idiotic... keep the... 'dancing???(I dont know what else to refer to it as!)' on the ground, not in the water.

Later Da Cowman!

Syncronised swimming would be a heap more interesting if members of the crowd could lob a terd in the water while competitors are doing their routines, and the competitor who manages to avoid the 'floating cigar' whilst keeping their composure and not missing a beat shall be declared the winner.

I think probably about half of the 'sports' in the Olympics should be canned.

I think everyone is forgetting about rhythmic gymnastics. That is not a sport! That is just throwing ribbon and balls and rings in the air. At least with tenpin (for some bowlers) the ball throwing in the air applies.

Back
Top Bottom