Sharps Champion of Champions winners

Street Racer

I couldnt see it up so i will do it

I would like to say congratulations to David Porto and Emily Robertson on a fine performance at AMF Greenslopes this weekend... Both clearly winning without any problems....

Emily Bowling 223 ave, a MASSIVE 739+, Jacinta 2nd on 212 ave with 417+, and Rebecca 3rd with 211 with 402+

Freak Porto bowling a average of 241, Just 1159+, Mitch 2nd 219 ave with 650+, 3rd Kevin with 220 ave with 623+(unlucky on bouns points)

Special Mention to Em, for going back to back wins as well! you looked soo comfortable doing in it style... Proud of you!

Overall it was a good tournament.. even tho i ended up being drinks ***** for someone on sunday:rolleyes::surrender:

congrats to all the other place getters...

hope to see yous back next year!

all scores can be found here http://www.tenpin.org.au/2008_Ranked_Events/Sharp/results.htm

congrats em u had it in the bag and porto too u both did so well. and congrats on everyone else making the cut there was some fantastic bowling on the wkend

Go Robbo go robbo go :D
You're a superstar.
Cass said you had it in the bag even before you bowled.
Congrats on the win matey.
Puss

well done mitch. that track gear is definately you. 300 as well man, you gotta be pround of that and you made bank. congrats to porto and em as well

cheers
chris

Well Done to both Porto and Em, awesome bowling.

Also well done to Mitch for following on his form in the Aussie Masters win with a 2nd place finish.

Back
Top Bottom