SENIOR SHIELD 2007

hey gary we wanted the senior shield team posted, not the country cup team
ha ha :D

Country cup team not decided yet. 4 of the 5 named for Senior shield are currently in our CCUP top 7 - plus three others.

I guess when the nucleus of your centre are over 45 then it is a fair chance you will get same bowlers in both teams. Us "young" folk just can't cut it with the likes of Merv - and we are not on our own there.

Not long to go now - any other teams?:confused:

Good to see a few team members at Moorabbin on Sunday. Obviously trying to wind up to Albury !!

:weight_lift:

Liz

Well I see the bowling gods and mother nature seem to be working together lately. We all remember the big floods down here just before the Sale team left for Emerson Shield? It seems we are having a rerun for Senior Shield. :rolleyes:

Presently not as bad as last time as we have only had one real big day of rainfall and it has stopped overnight. However the poor people in Newry had the police knocking on their doors yesterday suggesting that they vacate their properties as it was necessary to let water out of Glenmaggie Weir again.:waterskiing:

Thank goodness we have no more teams to go away this year - we don't need any more great downpours. :ranting3:

Just like to take this opportunity to wish everybody good luck for the weekend and looking forward to catching up.

Liz

Good luck to all teams representing their relevent association...
GO YOU OLDIES :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair:
Graham

Hey Liz Keep ya head above water

Geelong Tenpin Bowl-A-Rama Senior Shield Team:

MEN
Ron Merchant
Peter Carmichael
Alan Robinson

WOMEN
Helen O'Keefe
Jan Carmichael
Sue Jobling

Best of luck to these guys.

Geelong Tenpin Bowl-A-Rama Senior Shield Team:
MEN
Ron Merchant
Peter Carmichael
Alan Robinson
WOMEN
Helen O'Keefe
Jan Carmichael
Sue Jobling
Best of luck to these guys.
WHAT THE???????
Think you might have the wrong tournament

WHAT THE???????
Think you might have the wrong tournament
I think Carmers has got his oldies tournaments mixed up Doug. I think he means Goldpin Seniors Cup which is held in January -- not Senior Shield which is on this weekend. Am i right Carmers?

I think Carmers has got his oldies tournaments mixed up Doug. I think he means Goldpin Seniors Cup which is held in January -- not Senior Shield which is on this weekend. Am i right Carmers?

Yes, yes your right. My bad. Lol.

For those of us too young to go to Senior shield this weekend :p:p , could someone please keep us posted. Even just a ladder after each block would be great....
Thanks

Gary

I will see if I can get scores over the weekend for you and everyone else. Can't promise but I'll try.

Jason

Thay would be great, we at Mt Isa would like keep up with what all the OLDIES are doing this weekend.:rolleyes:
Joe:cool:

OK the Albury Bowl does not want the scores posted by anyone else but them. Soooo the final results will be posted this evening after all is done and dusted.

But I do know is that the Sale Women after day one are 8th and beating their male counterparts.

Sorry guys but that's all I could get.

:( Jason

What, is Senior Shield becoming like Country Cup
PLAYING FOR SHEEP STATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Total Crap not giving any results out.
:mad::mad:

We did not say no one could post the results but us all we said is that we were going to do it tonight But we have forgot the standing sheets, they are still at the bowl so if there are any teams that have the results and want to post them go a head otherwise they will be up tomorrow night.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Pretty poor no results.:mad: Surely there are thousand's of bowlers wanting to know who did what at these State events.No wonder bowling is going backwards. :rolleyes:

Some results for those that are interested

OVERALL

Colac 81
Warrnambool 75
Shepparton 73
Latrobe Valley 72
Geelong 67
Bendigo 60
Ballarat 52.5
Albury 50
Sale 44
Ovens & Murray 43