Senior Shield 2006

What did you spell wrong GregB? Lol.

Would just like to say congratulations to the Geelong Mens Team on bringing the Shield home.

Well done also the the Geelong folk who made the All Star teams. Perhaps you never are too old. Lol.

and 6-0 against latrobe valley, gees thats depressing ........... NOT

well done g'boys

well done rowey on ALL STARS (u see that kevvy)

And Kevvy rode every ball bowled. He was more buggered than the bowlers!!

Congrats to the Bendigo Women and Geelong Men and of course, all the Bendigo bowlers for taking out the overall.

To Rowey, who bowled solid all weekend. You are never too old to use that fire thats in your belly!!

Congrats to the all stars as well, fantastic sportsmanship to watch all weekend.

To George, its ok not many people saw that pocket 7-10 you left!!

Well done to the Bendigo Women and the Geelong Men firstly.

Special Congrats to Rowey for making the allstars, it was fantastic to watch ya bowl mate, certainley proved a point on the weekend.

And finally to George. I saw it... it was awesome. heheh

I told him not to flash that silver g~string:p

It was a pretty ordinary thing to do George, just before we played you. It definitely put us off our game.

Well done to the Bendigo Ladies for an outstanding effort to win so well, and get us old blokes over the line, to win the overall.

A special congrats to my wife Tracey who bowled great all weekend to make the All Stars. I couldn't get a word in all the way home.

To Rob, Lisa and the whole team, a fantastic weekend, made special by the dedication, friendliness and professionalism from you all. You can see Mildura only getting better, with those NEW LANES we saw getting installed. Just another reason to come to Mildura.

The best comp I have ever been involved in.

A great weekend.

David

ps nearly forgot - well done Geelong Men.

Some quick stats for those that are interested. I only have records for the past 5 Senior shields and mostly only mens records

Attachments

• Senior-Men 2002-06.xls
    21 KB · Views: 44
gatsby - 2003 was supposed to be in bairnsdale, but the bowl closed on the 5th of october so the senior shield was held in sale instead.

What a great weekend; the fact that it is Senior Shield only makes it more enjoyable by the great sportsmanship from all of us `mature` bowlers. It is really good to catch up with people you only see at these events and as always, Rob and Lisa put on the best weekend every time they host anything at Mildura. They really are %100 dedicated to everything they do and will continue to enjoy great success.
Well done to all of the Bendigo ladies and men, we had such fun which is how the game is supposed to be played. Well done also to the Geelong men, they really are a force to be reckoned with! AWESOME Mr Farky as usual bowled really well to make the All Stars, I have never seen him bowling better than he is now. Look out Emerson, here we come!!
A special thanks to all of our supporters and to Jess who kept us amused all weekend!!!!!!
Cheers
Mrs Farky

what a weekend in Mildura.it was good as to see all the Senior ball so good
i would like to Congratulations Terry Rowe for making the All Stars
and Congrats to the Bendigo Women and Geelong Men
and To Rob, Lisa and the whole team, for a fantastic weekend
cheers brent

and 6-0 against latrobe valley, gees thats depressing ........... NOT
well done g'boys
well done rowey on ALL STARS (u see that kevvy)

Would have been good if they actually bowled against Latrobe in the last game as they didnt

yeah well from 4000km away it looked that way :p

obviously had you running around the bowl yelling at the top of your voice

"SAY IT ISN'T TRUE, SAY IT ISN'T TRUE"

hahahahahahaha

Hi All,

Took a while, but attached are the stats for Senior Shield, for those that are interested.

Rob

Attachments

• Senior Shield score system 2006.xls
    215 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom